Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foid complains cus she cant match with chad

too much ungrateful whores basically we need conditions below the poverty line for effort of non chad men to be appreciated

bruh all of her posts are either about sex or dating apps

I bet she is swiping left on hundreds of nice decent looking guys..they just are not quite Chad.

She is over 300lbs and over 30 otherwise she would be too busy sucking chad's dick to post this.

Look how triggered she gets when getting a taste her own medicine.

„Model“ alright becky, where did you model, on instagram? KEK

IMG_5941.jpeg

Look how triggered she gets when getting a taste her own medicine.

„Model“ alright becky, where did you model, on instagram? KEK

View attachment 687878
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: "A SIMP CALLED ME HOT!" This is the mistake so many ugly women make. They think because a man equal or below them in terms of looks is complimenting them it means they're attractive. Then they get confused and get frustrated to why Chad doesn't compliment them.

I looked at her post history and shes a feminist while also being a stripper lmao

Surprisingly based comments tbh

Toilets think that 99% of men are "ugly", the female gaze is always disgusted by the vast majority of men and boys.

I looked at her post history and shes a feminist while also being a stripper lmao

Feminists usually wants to make all sex work legal while they want to outlaw being a customer. It's like saying marijuana is now legal but anyone seen using it is automatically arrested, Feminist logic is literally "don't punish drug dealers, punish drug users, the dealers are the victims because users exist".

Just move to LA bitch

I hope she falls in love with the most beautiful looking man ever

And they are in a relationship

And then out of nowhere he abuses him and treats her like shit

And fucks her up mentally where she is traumatized for the rest of her shit life

or comes out as GAY

She's probably used to fuck Chads but now got fat and old

Check her pic in here profile

I went on tinder today with a female account just to see what kind of guys are there and most of them were 6ft and at least 6/10 facially. Sub8 theory is very true on online dating

I hope she falls in love with the most beautiful looking man ever

And they are in a relationship

And then out of nowhere he abuses him and treats her like shit

And fucks her up mentally where she is traumatized for the rest of her shit life
Her not getting any chad and getting called a fat bitch is all she deserves.

If she gets chad cock, she wont even remember the abuse

It’s your personality inswell