Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid compares being short with having small boobs

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
So she states around half of the video that being short is the equivalent in a woman of having small boobs and there are men who like them big or small and in the end everyone wins cause preferences. Well bitch, in reality even if a woman has small boobs, she still will be attractive to men and she will always have many orbiters around her. How many female orbiters do you think a 5"2 guy guy would have? And even if the girl doesn't like her small boobs, there are still implants and surgeries to make them as big as she wants. Do you know any surgery to make a short guy a tall basketball player? Stupid cunt.

Most people are degenerates who like ass anyways, why should she care.

Short people on the other hand are not taken seriously by neither men or women due to their height and they seem less intimidating.
Girls have their primitive needs of a strong and big male.

Short people on the other hand are not taken seriously by neither men or women due to their height and they seem less intimidating.
Girls have their primitive needs of a strong and big male.
That's the sad part, even men put you down for being a manlet.

> FOID
disregard opinion immediately

Her Opinion is almost as worthless as my existence .

stupid comparision

So she states around half of the video that being short is the equivalent in a woman of having small boobs and there are men who like them big or small and in the end everyone wins cause preferences. Well bitch, in reality even if a woman has small boobs, she still will be attractive to men and she will always have many orbiters around her. How many female orbiters do you think a 5"2 guy guy would have? And even if the girl doesn't like her small boobs, there are still implants and surgeries to make them as big as she wants. Do you know any surgery to make a short guy a tall basketball player? Stupid cunt.

Just run ninja stilts game
vatican_stiltwalk.jpg

Bitches don't know 'bout my hidden advantage.

Some guys have a fetish for small boobs, show me a girl with a fetish for short height.

Flat women with no tits or ass are absolutely disgusting and must be shamed just like short men or men with small dicks are shamed

I know this has been said a million times but I'm going to say it again. As a women you cannot lose, if your tall, short, have large breasts or small, there will always be a guys with different preferences no matter where you sit on the spectrum. However as a man it's just a scale. If you have a GF and you are a normie or chadlite, if she sees a chad she would ditch you for chad if she could. Even if you are a chad, you could always be mogged someone else and you gf would rather fuck him.

Complete bs, those are nowhere comparable.

Maybe height can be compared to weight but even then, obese foids get dates so I think low height might be worse.