Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal foid chose to sit beside a curry instead of me on a bus

She didn't want to contract aids from you

If she chose to do that, Then shes basically saying, YOU ARE UGLIER THAN A CURRY!
Brutal. Imagine being uglier than a cow worshiper. :feelskek: We need eugenics, and we need it NOW!

Brutal. Imagine being uglier than a cow worshiper. :feelskek: We need eugenics, and we need it NOW!
Yes, We cannot allow subhumans to breed anymore.

The more subhumans, The more suffering.

I know you're probably young, but caring about stuff like this is silly.

Are you ogremaxxed and was the curry a non-threatening looking manlet? If both of those are true, that could be why she did that

Yes, We cannot allow subhumans to breed anymore.

The more subhumans, The more suffering.
Exactly. Why don't normies and delusional Sub-Fives don't understand?
Instead we have idiots like Never Give Up who continue to breed. Not only spreading his shitty genes, but he race mixes too! And it's not like she's a Stacy, either... The whole situation is fucked. He deserves all the hate he receives from his child, especially if it's another man. Brutal.

Exactly. Why don't normies and delusional Sub-Fives don't understand?
Instead we have idiots like Never Give Up who continue to breed. Not only spreading his shitty genes, but he race mixes too! And it's not like she's a Stacy, either... The whole situation is fucked. He deserves all the hate he receives from his child, especially if it's another man. Brutal.
I wouldnt call him an idiot, Yes breeding an incel son is bad but the fact he was actually able to pass on his genes is what amazes me, Howewer dear god if the offspring is female, He will have to see so many chads ravage her undies.

As for the male part, It will be over for the son unless hes able to find a way too!

The cycle of genetic suffering will continue, And therefore low genetics should NOT breed!

I wouldnt call him an idiot, Yes breeding an incel son is bad but the fact he was actually able to pass on his genes is what amazes me, Howewer dear god if the offspring is female, He will have to see so many chads ravage her undies.

As for the male part, It will be over for the son unless hes able to find a way too!

The cycle of genetic suffering will continue, And therefore low genetics should NOT breed!
Perhaps not an idiot, but undoubtedly selfish, the child has no choice in the matter and will not be born into a well-off family, not with genes or wealth/status.

The child's chances of "finding a way" are laughably small. By the time he reaches adulthood, the standards will have only worsened, and his social skills, as well as those of his peers, will be non-existent. Life will only get worse from here. And who's to say the Never Give Up's wife wouldn't have left him by that point, either?

All because he wanted to have a child, be "normal," and raise a family. Despite knowing he has terrible genetics and a poor environment to raise said child. I don't understand the logic and mindset. It's like raising a child in a fucking warzone. Are you dense or something? Like, I changed my mind; he definitely is an idiot.

Are you ogremaxxed and was the curry a non-threatening looking manlet? If both of those are true, that could be why she did that
nah, but the curry was a manlet, maybe i looked sketchy, i'm not sure tbh

lifefuel for curries