Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid cheating on her bf with same guy his ex cheated on him with

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
42202481 114376452860480 4575033278624432128 n

İmagine this case and we must be happy because we're Incels,not these cucks

This whore probably live on the "good girl" image and now she has cognitive dissonance lmao! Hope her bf goes mental and chop her up.

Guy must've had Ted Bundy level charisma and looks to hypnotize these bitches like that

Cucks are gonna Cuck. And fuck this slut. Cucktears will defend this.
This whore probably live on the "good girl" image and now she has cognitive dissonance lmao! Hope her bf goes mental and chop her up.
I hope he chops her head off.

He must have a very good personality.

Trust a hole pay toll.

"There was something about him that kept pulling me in." Yeah your fucking vagina you moron. Sometimes you gotta run away, block a person's number, and never see them again.

How is cheating not a federal crime yet. If you can get legally married, its obvious that cheating should be punishable because its DESTROYING a mans life.

Instead if the guy divorces her, HE has to pay HER alimony... and dont get me started on the level of fuckedness its gonna be when there are children

"weird undeniable sexual tension between us"

Femoid speak for "he was 6'+ with a strong jaw and cheekbones"

High octane suifuel. Who's that majestic gigachad? I need to see him to teach me charisma and personality improvement

i can't stop crying, and that girl writing ther was "something abute him" :lul::lul::lul::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Thats why stoning was invented.