Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid chases man out of store for talking to her (video)

This bitch is chasing HIM and yelling please help. Lol

heres the full vid watch

I live in Jacksonville, that’s wild. Definitely wouldn’t have happened if he was a Chad.

I'm going to say that this guy was just retarded. He risked summoning packs of angry foids simply to get some pictures of underwear and make sexual comments, which he could have just got online. Of course I don't believe that anyone would have reacted negatively if he was a chad, but he put himself in this situation for no good reason.
This forum is so easy to bait its ridiculous, its full of idiots, there are people responding as if he is literally just being chased because he's unattractive, they did not even watch the video, just the title, and these are the idiots that will call normies NPC's

People are just to eager to jump at a chance to criticize foids. Claiming that he's being chased simply for being ugly and ignoring what he did is the exact kind of behavior that gets us negative attention. Yes foids to ridiculous and aggressive things to us, but this isn't a valid example of that.

I'm going to say that this guy was just retarded. He risked summoning packs of angry foids simply to get some pictures of underwear and make sexual comments, which he could have just got online. Of course I don't believe that anyone would have reacted negatively if he was a chad, but he put himself in this situation for no good reason.

People are just to eager to jump at a chance to criticize foids. Claiming that he's being chased simply for being ugly and ignoring what he did is the exact kind of behavior that gets us negative attention. Yes foids to ridiculous and aggressive things to us, but this isn't a valid example of that.
what did he do that I’m ignoring ? The video says he did 2 things to this woman: ask her about her dress, and then they vaguely say he said something inappropriate about underwear (likely a one liner joke).

what is the harmful crime we are ignoring? Did he rape her?

what did he do that I’m ignoring ? The video says he did 2 things to this woman: ask her about her dress, and then they vaguely say he said something inappropriate about underwear (likely a one liner joke).

what is the harmful crime we are ignoring? Did he rape her?
He's been in trouble with the law in the past for taking photos up women's skirts, and he'd approached this exact woman in the past and tried to make sexual comments before (which is why this escalated so quickly in spite of the fact that not much happened). He'd used the same conversation template in the past to try to get sexual conversation out of women, which is why this wasn't written off as a misunderstanding.

WTF are you talking about, did you even watch the video

@RoastieBeef
What kind of BS bait thread is this, the guy is literally a known person for stalking and filming women up their skirts :feelskek:

I fucking hate guys like this BECAUSE THEY GET CAUGHT, if you get caught its your fault, put some thought into your fucking crimes, and how the fuck couldn't he out run a woman?, this is ridiculous
Exactly he should have been running instead of jogging. If hes going to record women he needs to keep his interaction with them to a minimum and should do so out of sight. Recording in a dressing room is asking to get caught especially since theres cameras.

Exactly he should have been running instead of jogging. If hes going to record women he needs to keep his interaction with them to a minimum and should do so out of sight. Recording in a dressing room is asking to get caught especially since theres cameras.

If there is one thing that truly angers me, is a lack of self awareness, I don't feel sorry for guys like this, I feel like beating them to a pulp

He's been in trouble with the law in the past for taking photos up women's skirts, and he'd approached this exact woman in the past and tried to make sexual comments before (which is why this escalated so quickly in spite of the fact that not much happened). He'd used the same conversation template in the past to try to get sexual conversation out of women, which is why this wasn't written off as a misunderstanding.
He hasn’t been “in trouble.” It says he was accused of something 11 years ago (and not convicted)

also btw, even if he was a convicted serial rapist and murderer, he still did nothing wrong to the foid. Congrats on being a victim of believing a smear attempt by the fake news

Do you know what “conflation” is? Conflation is a smear tactic by fake news putting 2 mutually exclusive topics together as one to make it appear as if it is the same thing. You are a victim of believing this conflation.

Last edited:
If there is one thing that truly angers me, is a lack of self awareness, I don't feel sorry for guys like this, I feel like beating them to a pulp
Very true and like you said if you get caught own up to it. Why engage in conversation with your target it makes recording that much harder and why ask questions about dress sizes that's just asking for trouble. Because of his looks hes already swimming in gasoline no need to light a match.

I believe people who make threads like this are larps trying to make us look unreasonable and illogical, so far barely anybody has pointed out that he was caught doing other stuff like this before and it is likely she indeed did encounter him before

This forum is so easy to bait its ridiculous, its full of idiots, there are people responding as if he is literally just being chased because he's unattractive, they did not even watch the video, just the title, and these are the idiots that will call normies NPC's

Believe facts, not retards online too stupid to ask for a source
My source is the video I posted. It says he did 2 things in that store: ask her about a dress, then “said something inappropriate about underwear” (cringe one liner?).

That’s all we know. so now explain why he’s an evil man who committed a heinous crime that day in that target store. You keep sayinG or insinuating he did something wrong, so I’ll wait for that explanation. Also I do not care what he was accused of 11 years ago or 1050 years ago (so don’t bring ancient history up). It isn’t relevant. I care about what happened inside that target store that day. Even if he was a serial rapist and murderer, he did nothing wrong that day yet was chased out

Last edited:
He hasn’t been “in trouble.” It says he was accused of something 11 years ago (and not convicted)

also btw, even if he was a convicted serial rapist and murderer, he still did nothing wrong to the foid. Congrats on being a victim of believing a smear attempt by the fake news

Do you know what “conflation” is? Conflation is a smear tactic by fake news putting 2 mutually exclusive topics together as one to make it appear as if it is the same thing. You are a victim of believing this conflation.
I'm not saying that the attack on him was justified, I'm saying that he was an idiot for putting himself in a situation where he would obviously encourage aggression from this woman. Yes this is just media being media, but he set himself up for them to attack him easily.

He approached a woman that already disliked him, and when confronted he shuffled away at practically walking pace. That's the perfect recipe for ending up on the news as a creep.

fucking yikes
I'm not saying that the attack on him was justified, I'm saying that he was an idiot for putting himself in a situation where he would obviously encourage aggression from this woman. Yes this is just media being media, but he set himself up for them to attack him easily.

He approached a woman that already disliked him, and when confronted he shuffled away at practically walking pace. That's the perfect recipe for ending up on the news as a creep.
She didn't already dislike him. If you watch the full video she was quite friendly when she thought he was just complimenting her on her dress or something, but after his alleged sexual remark she did a 180 and flipped out. How dare this sub human try to put the moves on me!!!!! Best case scenario she just acted cordial until she could get her phone out and start recording, then turn the tables on him but that doesn't speak to a high level of fear or sense of danger on her part either. This was nothing but a not so subtle value signaling from her to as many people as she could that she was like, totally being perved on! (something that ugly women don't have happen to them)

Last edited:
She didn't already dislike him. If you watch the full video she was quite friendly when she thought he was just complimenting her on her dress or something

Its you who didn't watch the video, she was pretending, its no different than when you ask someone something in a sarcastic tone, she kept that nice tone while asking him if he remembered her, and notice that THE MOMENT SHE ASKED THE QUESTION HE WAS READY TO FLEE

Don't be a biased idiot, we all hate women here, but that shouldn't override common sense, its obvious that even he knew he'd been found out, because he couldn't even remember a past target

WTF are you talking about, did you even watch the video

@RoastieBeef
What kind of BS bait thread is this, the guy is literally a known person for stalking and filming women up their skirts :feelskek:

I fucking hate guys like this BECAUSE THEY GET CAUGHT, if you get caught its your fault, put some thought into your fucking crimes, and how the fuck couldn't he out run a woman?, this is ridiculous
yea I saw the whole video and gotta say he kind of deserved it. He isn't incel either he looks pretty above average to me.

Its you who didn't watch the video, she was pretending, its no different than when you ask someone something in a sarcastic tone, she kept that nice tone while asking him if he remembered her, and notice that THE MOMENT SHE ASKED THE QUESTION HE WAS READY TO FLEE

Don't be a biased idiot, we all hate women here, but that shouldn't override common sense, its obvious that even he knew he'd been found out, because he couldn't even remember a past target
She could have easily walked away from this man and not “pretend to be interested.” This whole video was a premeditated overdramatic shananigan by the foid. Oh wow he talked to her 2 years ago and so that makes him a bad person according to you And that’s a crime too?

He was ready to flee because it’s embarrassing being next to some crazy food that is yapping her trap

Congratulations. Do you feel self righteous for defending such an innocent woman from the evil man who made a bad evil joke about underwear?

Nothing this guy did to this woman now and 2 years before was bad, immoral, or a crime even if he said weird stuff. Even if it was some weird kink he had. I don’t care what moral pedestal you try to put yourself on

Last edited:
Poor dumb bastard.

"The worst she can do is say no!"

If she was in danger she'd call the police or call for help right there, but because she's attention whoring she pretended.

He should have learned better from his japanese masters.

What was he convicted of

Dude did nothing wrong and probably has autism for running away like that. He just asked her some questions, even if those were inappropriate, she should have behaved like an adult, and said that's it's personal or some shit, and move away. She just wanted attention, and see her face on the news.