Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid chases man out of store for talking to her (video)

wouldn't be the case if it was chad

Would have never happened if he was an 8/10 Chad.

Being a sub8 male is a crime in 2020

imagine minding your own business, then a foid approaches you and starts filming. i'd start running too as i'm afraid of being recorded or having my photo taken. there's a reason why i skipped out on school photos

Just approach bro. The worst she could do is say no.

I like how she decided to film this instead of calling the cops herself. She definitely wasn't looking for attention.

I like how she decided to film this instead of calling the cops herself. She definitely wasn't looking for attention.
Probably thought some white knights would rush in to help a kween.

imagine minding your own business, then a foid approaches you and starts filming. i'd start running too as i'm afraid of being recorded or having my photo taken. there's a reason why i skipped out on school photos
I wasn't able to escape that, because it was mandatory in my school and they needed it to put it in your student id card.

Literally cannot speak to women in 2020. How it escapes people that women are a protected class, I will never understand.

Rip targetcel, he should have gone for noodles/latinas instead tbh. White women will only go for chad/tyrone.

Would've undressed infront of him if he looked like a male model.

As i always say, being a sub-8 and talking to a foid will be a crime in the future

Lol the nerve of these roasties demanding other people stop him.

WTF are you talking about, did you even watch the video

@RoastieBeef
What kind of BS bait thread is this, the guy is literally a known person for stalking and filming women up their skirts :feelskek:

I fucking hate guys like this BECAUSE THEY GET CAUGHT, if you get caught its your fault, put some thought into your fucking crimes, and how the fuck couldn't he out run a woman?, this is ridiculous

if you're below a 8/10 you shouldn't be approaching these cunts at all, you're just asking to get thrown in jail and/or humiliated in public like this moron.

WTF are you talking about, did you even watch the video

@RoastieBeef
What kind of BS bait thread is this, the guy is literally a known person for stalking and filming women up their skirts :feelskek:

I fucking hate guys like this BECAUSE THEY GET CAUGHT, if you get caught its your fault, put some thought into your fucking crimes, and how the fuck couldn't he out run a woman?, this is ridiculous
you're gonna a take foids word for it are you? for all we know he probably came onto her, used some cringe liner and then she flipped out her phone and starting filming making up shit
i'd imagine many incels can't outrun most people.

if you're below a 8/10 you shouldn't be approaching these cunts at all, you're just asking to get thrown in jail and/or humiliated in public like this moron.
I agree. After trying to approach women last year I learned that it's quite simply not going to happen.

Approaching woman as a sub8 is a jailable offence in 2020.

I agree, this bitch would be wet if Chad have made the same thing.

However, he violated women privacy and intimacy by filming up their skirts.

Let's don't be extremist and stop defending this weirdo.

Last edited:
Would be a love story if it was chad

you're gonna a take foids word for it are you?

You didn't watch the video, its the police that have him on record being caught filming up women's skirts and other forms of voyeurism BEFORE that video, he was already caught doing shit BEFORE

You didn't watch the video, its the police that have him on record being caught filming up women's skirts and other forms of voyeurism BEFORE that video, he was already caught doing shit BEFORE
It was 11 years ago and the case was thrown out

so he is innocent.even if he was guilty of that and was a murderer and child molestor, he still did nothing wrong in that target except talk to the lady who took offense to his joke about underwear

I just think ita funny that you can’t see the hit piece from a fake news media when you see one. Notice they put “alleged” before anytime they call him a voyeur. That’s because the allegations were thrown out of court. He want convicted of anything. Stop believing foids or fake news media

It was 11 years ago and the case was thrown out

so he is innocent.even if he was guilty of that and was a murderer and child molestor, he still did nothing wrong in that target except talk to the lady who took offense to his joke about underwear

He does these "jokes" all the time with multiple women reporting him for doing it, he isn't trying to do PUA shit, he is literally just getting off on voyeurism

Maybe I didn't listen to the video properly but I heard nothing about the case being thrown out, so where did you hear that?

I just think ita funny that you can’t see the hit piece from a fake news media when you see one

This is no hit piece, there's multiple reports on that guy, so he's probably met with the police before, and yet he still does it over and over

This is an idiot not knowing his place, a blue pilled moron, I hate guys like this, if you are going to be a criminal be a smart one, be aware that you are committing a crime and plan for everything

He does these "jokes" all the time with multiple women reporting him for doing it, he isn't trying to do PUA shit, he is literally just getting off on voyeurism

Maybe I didn't listen to the video properly but I heard nothing about the case being thrown out, so where did you hear that?

This is no hit piece, there's multiple reports on that guy, so he's probably met with the police before, and yet he still does it over and over

This is an idiot not knowing his place, a blue pilled moron, I hate guys like this, if you are going to be a criminal be a smart one, be aware that you are committing a crime and plan for everything
So you believe multiple foids that have been proven wrong in court ?

Is this from dystopian movie?

I already asked you about this and you've yet to answer, where did you get this information?
Ok let’s pretend he’s a convicted voyeur. Why are you insinuating he did anything wrong In this target to this woman? The video says he asked her about a dress then asked her a question about underwear later. Those are the facts. The cops couldn’t nab him on that so they followed him home until he forgot to use a turn signal then Arrested him on that .

And you’ve been suggesting he’s a bad guy. I don’t care about his history. He was allowed to talk to that foid in that store and he did nothing wrong. She didn’t know of his history, she simply was “creeped out” for unknown reasons. I guess you empathize with foids getting creeped out by men trying to get laid ... says a lot about you

Would have never happened if he was an 8/10 Chad.

Being a sub8 male is a crime in 2020
The worst part is how this guy isn't even bad looking, far from an incel. Yet her standards are so high that him talking to her leads to persecution jfl

Ok let’s pretend he’s a convicted voyeur. Why are you insinuating he did anything wrong In this target to this woman? The video says he asked her about a dress then asked her a question about underwear later. Those are the facts. The cops couldn’t nab him on that so they followed him home until he forgot to use a turn signal then Arrested him on that

Where did you get this information, if you next response doesn't tell me where in the video you heard this, or where you got this information from, don't bother responding because I'm not replying back again

LMAO this was funny why approach a foid knowing what their reaction will be especially after the #metoo movement.

Where did you get this information, if you next response doesn't tell me where in the video you heard this, or where you got this information from, don't bother responding because I'm not replying back again
Believe women sweaty!

When foids see guys they don’t like, they just want to cry for help to cause mass hysteria to amass a mob to go on a witch hunt for him, even if he’s innocent.

This could be in The Onion, frankly.

I mean wtf, how the hell is that newsworthy ?

youre defending foids who go out and public and wear dam near nothing (miniskirts). Furthermore you’re calling a man weird for having the primal instinct to take a picture of a foids underskirt. As if you never had that urge in your life...

Even if he was a convicted voyeur, he did nothing wrong in the store other than ask the foid about a dress and probably said a funny one liner she didn’t like cuz his face isn’t chad. It doesn’t seem he was convicted of anything, as the news is persistent in calling him an “alleged voyeur.” Youre an alleged rapist. See how allegations work?

Last edited:
The filming him called him a kller jfl :lul:
Rip targetcel, he should have gone for noodles/latinas instead tbh. White women will only go for chad/tyrone.
Literally cannot speak to women in 2020. How it escapes people that women are a protected class, I will never understand.

I agree, this bitch would be wet if Chad have made the same thing.

I believe people who make threads like this are larps trying to make us look unreasonable and illogical, so far barely anybody has pointed out that he was caught doing other stuff like this before and it is likely she indeed did encounter him before

This forum is so easy to bait its ridiculous, its full of idiots, there are people responding as if he is literally just being chased because he's unattractive, they did not even watch the video, just the title, and these are the idiots that will call normies NPC's
Believe women sweaty!

Believe facts, not retards online too stupid to ask for a source

I believe people who make threads like this are larps trying to make us look unreasonable and illogical, so far barely anybody has pointed out that he was caught doing other stuff like this before and it is likely she indeed did encounter him before
“Caught doing other stuff like this before”

Stuff like this? Stuff like what? He was in the store asking about a dress.

let me ask you this: is he a convicted voyeur, or an alleged Voyeur that had his case thrown out? I know the answer. I just want to see if you know. I can allege that you are a child molester. That makes you an alleged child molester. Do you see how allegations work. Do you believe all foid allegations ?

Also, even if he was caught doing a million bad things including murder, all he did was ask her about a dress. And she was creeped out. And you’re siding with her.

Last edited: