Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid-centric Imageboard

Wilfred

Wilfred

Officer
★★★★
This site just further confirms the blackpill. This is what they talk about when they are anonymous. This is their true nature.

How new are you to the internet?

how does one accept being ugly?
i’m a hideous bio female that has linebacker shoulders, a round face, wide nose w/ a bulbous nasal tip, acne, and narrow hips with no ass. i’m working as hard as i can to fix my acne and gymmaxxing to increase my glute size, but as far as all the other stuff, how do i stop hating myself for being ugly?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I almost tore my diaphragm.

Yikes I’m not reading that

View attachment 477285
i’m a hideous bio female that has linebacker shoulders, a round face, wide nose w/ a bulbous nasal tip, acne, and narrow hips with no ass. i’m working as hard as i can to fix my acne and gymmaxxing to increase my glute size, but as far as all the other stuff, how do i stop hating myself for being ugly?

wtf this reads like a level 2 autist post on 4chan :dafuckfeels:

Yeah
All that goes through the minds of women is how much they hate other women, how popular they are and how much they crave Chad.
That is literally it, they can barely be called sentient.

View attachment 477285

That place will be infiltrated by men in no time. If not already

Is this like a foid 4chan

Bitch is attractive and trails orbiters for miles.

But Chad wont return my texts after railing from tinder. Must be my linebacker shoulders and nose. BOOHOO!

Bitch is attractive and trails orbiters for miles.

But Chad wont return my texts after railing from tinder. Must be my linebacker shoulders and nose. BOOHOO!
It is absolutely over for us. Might as well order the my rope now.

View attachment 477285

not sure if that is even a biological woman

View attachment 477285

the self-esteem of these foids is so low that it almost explains why they have such childish behaviors to draw attention, the fact is that the more makeup a foid uses, the more insecure it feels inside.

View attachment 477285

how do such people exist in this world :fuk:

View attachment 477285

Hatred...

View attachment 477285

She would off herself if we swapped bodies for nanosecond

Foids know how to operate a computer?

I just learned that a friend of mine (he's a real sweetheart but socially awkward and he's not that handsome cause he doesn't care himself) went and fucked 2 prostitutes when he was on a trip with his friends. The friends pressured him a lot cause he was a virgin and even paid for the prostitutes and I feel so awful that he had to lose his virginity that way and kinda disgusted by him cause I was thinking that he was treasuring it or smth and that he was a really pure dude. The friend that told me this was supporting that action cause he "needed" this shit. I really wasn't such a man-hater but I'm starting to get really disgusted by them slowly as I age. What the fuck

JFL what am I reading? Did this cunt just ask why her friend lost his virginity to prostitutes instead of "treasuring" it? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: She wanted him to just sit there and watch her fuck new guys every month but he has to sit there and treasure his virginity and not do anything about it, this is the stupidest thing I've read in my 24 years

Where there are foids there are simps, they are probably the majority.

my iq was reduced by half after reading shit from that site

i found this

femcel pussy :ahegao:

Nice
JFL what am I reading? Did this cunt just ask why her friend lost his virginity to prostitutes instead of "treasuring" it? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: She wanted him to just sit there and watch her fuck new guys every month but he has to sit there and treasure his virginity and not do anything about it, this is the stupidest thing I've read in my 24 years
Can you link me that thread brocel?

imagine being mentally ill as a woman

Implying that board is not infested by males.