Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foid celebrates r/incels Ban.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Lmao, the dislike ratio, she deserves it

that thing is disgusting.

Subhuman hole.
Also just lol at the "reddit is a private company" argument. Imagine going to a caffee and seeing a board that said: "you are not allowed to say anything that is in favour of Biden". It's okay because it's a private bussiness in a private local, right?

Subhuman hole.
Also just lol at the "reddit is a private company" argument. Imagine going to a caffee and seeing a board that said: "you are not allowed to say anything that is in favour of Biden". It's okay because it's a private bussiness in a private local, right?
Someone should do that tbh to shut these arguments down. Sick of it tbh. Private company bla bla bla. Fucking nuisance.

Look at all that disgusting make up maxxing on this whore. It's suppose to enhance your face, not make it look like a trainwreck

It’s ok boyos, let’s try everything to get IT banned and then WE can celebrate.

That is a pretty old video boyo.

It's pretty funny that she thinks its some sort of accomplishment. Like pushing people further underground is viewed as a success. Thanks I guess? At least we can cope in peace without all bunch of fucktards coming over already got plenty of them here. I actually enjoy getting censored. Not like I give two shits if normies like us or not. Even if they agree they will never accept what harms their social position why would they? So it is what it is.

It's pretty funny that she thinks its some sort of accomplishment. Like pushing people further underground is viewed as a success. Thanks I guess? At least we can cope in peace without all bunch of fucktards coming over already got plenty of them here. I actually enjoy getting censored. Not like I give two shits if normies like us or not. Even if they agree they will never accept what harms their social position why would they? So it is what it is.
Same tbh.

Subhuman hole.
Privateplatform

it's people like her that are the reason why short ethnic men are afraid to walk outside.

comments are based, I'm proud of you brocels JFL

When a woman is wearing that much makeup it means she's trying to hide an ugly mug underneath, look at those teeth too. Looks like she could eat a small child, bet her jaws extend out for such an occasion much the same way a python eats a small rodent. Just look at those awful teeth man.

Is that a tranny? It's facial structure is...weird

Seems this cunt is struggling hard. cant wait until she makes a video apologizing about herself commiting suicide View attachment 431478
More proof women are incapable of forming meaningful opinions on anything with substance. A woman's "mind" is little more than momentary responses to shallow stimuli

She’s a privileged normal fag.

If it wasn't for censorship, Incels.is/co/me/net would not exist, This forum would not exist if it wasn't for censorship.

They hate men just for existing.

clicked on the video just to downvote

Disgusting landwhale whore bloodbeast needs to be raped and beheaded. Foids don't deserve rights.