Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid Cashiers

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
I hate them. I fucking HATE them

WHY are you working

You could easily marry some betabuxxer who'd provide you with $263,492 per year and never work another day in your life

But instead you work for $9 per hour, 40 hours per week

So that you can fuck Chad during your off hours and have us incels raise your retarded kids with our tax dollars

Real shit, imagine being a foid and wageslaving in 2020

The younger ones are the worst
they befuddle me. some mediocre foids are selling their own excrement for a living.
@NirvanaFan1988 @LaFayette thoughts?

Last edited:
I’ve seen attractive girls wageslaving before. They have no idea how much money they could actually make if they tried

Because they are even more retarded than animals

Real shit, imagine being a foid and wageslaving in 2020

The younger ones are the worst

@NirvanaFan1988 @LaFayette thoughts?

Wouldn't buy, I detest shit, however I would gladly pay to watch them strip and take a crap in front of me.

Imagine wageslaving in some shitty job as a foid in 2020 when you can make an OnlyFans and make 10x what you would earn while wageslaving.

Imagine wageslaving in some shitty job as a foid in 2020 when you can make an OnlyFans and make 10x what you would earn while wageslaving.
They really aren’t too bright, are they?

One of my first jobs was working at an office supply store that sold computers and printers. One of the sales associates was this thick pretty faced black foid who made sure she wore these tight black pants and a one size to small top for her company provided top. I knew plenty about computers and printers. Between the two of us, guess who sold the most? Same story on the registers. The pretty girls sold the most add ons to purchases, including completely useless items. Guess my point is foids win anywhere.
They really aren’t too bright, are they?
Or maybe they are one of the few with some semblance of self respect.

I actually got lucky today and a female cashier at walmart helped me find a charger i was looking for.
Not only that but then she said "you look like a friend of mine"
as she said that she pointed to her hair (her friend probably has long hair like me)
btw i had my mask on, so i'm sure that helped in her not being disgusted by me
i didn't pay attention to how she looked cause i was too busy getting the shit and leaving
but at least it made me feel better that a woman went out of her way to talk to me
also obligatory :chad::banhammer: meme

Answered your own question.

I actually got lucky today and a female cashier at walmart helped me find a charger i was looking for.
Not only that but then she said "you look like a friend of mine"
as she said that she pointed to her hair (her friend probably has long hair like me)
btw i had my mask on, so i'm sure that helped in her not being disgusted by me
i didn't pay attention to how she looked cause i was too busy getting the shit and leaving
but at least it made me feel better that a woman went out of her way to talk to me
also obligatory :chad::banhammer: meme

so mask lifefuel?

Perhaps those are the ones with fathers
few conservatives families left. there are some fathers who wouldnt allow his daughter to become a whore and force them to work a normal job

They all give me the resting bitch face.

They never give me eye contact, they're all under 25 and they could all get a betabux instead like you said. Maybe their BFs are good looking and poor and they have no choice but to work.

I usually go for the self-checkout options in stores to avoid face-to-face encounters with anyone.

WHY are you working

You could easily marry some betabuxxer who'd provide you with $263,492 per year and never work another day in your life

So that you can fuck Chad during your off hours and have us incels raise your retarded kids with our tax dollars
I hate them to. So many stacies that allways said were all going to become celebrities have ended up as cashiers. Worst thing, even now they are used dumpsters they still look hot and I will never fuck them. Cause every single one of them is living with a gigachad, getting pussydestroyed everynight.
The other day I was being attended form one of this stacy likes and the only thing I could think off is how many litters of semen this bitch would have swallow from a chad.... but if you try ask them out one of this they will jump back and run

It's much more likely that they're dumb than they have self-respect.
Maybe ignorant. Dumb doesn't seem to imply here. You don't have to be smart to know the difference between $40,000 a year and $200,000. The only other angle I can imagine is that the foid in question doesn't know about OnlyFans, which is also ridiculous considering how popular it is.

WHY are you working

agreed. these whores can marry a cuck and leech off him yet cause they wanna be "independent" they do these shit jobs paying garbage wages

Often they will say hi to other people but not say anything to me at all

They are a failures because they are working in retail lmfao dead.

Teehee it's my independence remember!

agreed. these whores can marry a cuck and leech off him yet cause they wanna be "independent" they do these shit jobs paying garbage wages
Teehee it's my independence remember!

is there a bigger joke than "female independence"?

i can't think of one

any woman knows she can divorce-rape a cuck and easily take half his fortune

yet they STILL PREFER TO WORK MINIMUM WAGE, BECAUSE THEY'D RATHER BE DIRT POOR AND FUCK CHAD THAN HAVE A BAJILLION DOLLARS AND TEMPORARILY FUCK AN UGLIER MAN

ROFLMFAO

THEY'RE EFFECTIVELY PAYING THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS JUST TO NOT HAVE TO EVER, EVEN FOR A SHORT TIME, FUCK SUB-CHADS

wtf

theyre selling it to simps?

Uh yes.

Haven't you heard of that Dolphin chick (spelling intentional).

She was selling fucking bathwater to morons for like 30 bucks/half litre or some shit. At that point who even cares if it's legit (I suspect not). The fact some gamer fucking grease bags were willing to pay just to do who the fuck knows what with a can of water that supposedly sloshed around some faked-up toy Barbie looking whore's asshole and cut dumpster is the problem.

Forget her. Trains and camps for the absolute simp excuses for bearers of penises is the only solution. Then again they'd be worth nothing for physical labour being framecels and fat fucks. Perhaps the fattest simp fucktards would make decent temporary food for the dogs.

A lot of foids are lazy, low IQ, lazy, Low IQ and lazy.

congratulations you are featured twice with the same thread on IT. thats a rare occurance

Marriagehaver cucks who let their wives work and cohabitators are driving wages down.

Same. I always see femoids working in retail

A lot of foids are lazy, low IQ, lazy, Low IQ and lazy.
They could be more lazy with a bluepilled cuck but they hate ugly men so much that they'd rather work decades on ene in dead end jobs

They could be more lazy with a bluepilled cuck but they hate ugly men so much that they'd rather work decades on ene in dead end jobs

this is one of the most disturbing realizations if you really think it through

they could do NOTHING and live like millionaires, but instead they wagecuck

this only makes sense from their perspective if they place the value of chad's cock absurdly high, like at tens of millions of dollars

WHY are you working

Only reason women work is so that they dont have to submit to a beta and fuck chads on the side. Women will literally destroy themselves and their families for Chad's cum, hence why the majority of adultery is done by married women with a single man

I know places that only hire cunts.

Probably to suck a bit more sales out of the lonely men in town.