Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Foid cashier shot dead after telling man to wear a facemask [BASED]

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★

Bitch probably told him to wear a mask to hide his non-chad face. Remember guys don't buy into this JEWVID-19 bullshit, it's all an excuse to control us and another excuse for normies to bully us. Rest in piece Victor Lee Tucker, you darktriad nigger :society:

Last edited:
:feelstastyman:
whom should i believe about corona, my gentile friends who study medicine, or some .co member
btw i got the first vaccination a month ago and i still hate globalist jews with a passion and send memes against them to normie friends

She deserved it. Why are women so uppty? Covid is just an excuse for people to abuse others. I am sure this woman as did most of the others did not "social distance" or "wear a mask" when they were fucking a chad during "lockdown". Don't tell me that you actually think women went sexless for months.

But a guy comes around maskless after most of the country was vaccinated and you are wearing a mask and REEEEE he will give me a deadly disease with a 99.8% survivability for a person your age.

There is a video about a farmer harassing people on his land which he was entitled to do but a dumb cuck used covid as excuse. As if being on his land 300 meters away from his house will infect him. :feelswhat:

:feelstastyman:
whom should i believe about corona, my gentile friends who study medicine, or some .co member
btw i got the first vaccination a month ago and i still hate globalist jews with a passion and send memes against them to normie friends

How many people who study medicine are on a level that is high enough to understand corona viruses and have seen the isolated covid 19 virus with their own eyes?

They may be educated but they are just repeating the findings of another person with 0 proof of confirmation of their own.

Bluepillers: 51) :soy::soy::soy:

Cope, it likely wasn't incel but some dark triad nigger, but anyway whore deserved death:dab:

Cope, it likely wasn't incel but some dark triad nigger, but anyway whore deserved death:dab:
I never said he was an incel, retard. But you should still give credit where it's due

Bluepillers: 61) :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Most likely, it was her TONE that he didn't like.

Bitch probably told him to wear a mask to hide his non-chad face. Remember guys don't buy into this JEWVID-19 bullshit, it's all an excuse to control us and another excuse for normies to bully us. Rest in piece Victor Lee Tucker, you darktriad nigger :society:
Celebrate good times, come on:feelsmusic: