Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid cashier at Walmart

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

Suicidal drunkcel
★★★★★
So my dumb ass went to Walmart today. Had to stock up on ramen noodles and some veggies.
I found my food pretty quickly and went to go check out. Got in the self checkout line because it's easier to deal with a machine than a person.
I'm next in line, prepared to find a machine and check out when this fucking foid shows up and grunts "I can take you here."
She legit death glares at me the whole time she's checking out my items. I swear foids can sense when you're stressed.
She grunts at me the total amount of money due and grunts the amount of change without looking at me.
Then guess who's next for the foid to check out? This chadlite redneck dude.
And she's chatting him up, being like "Good evening, sir" and all that shit. With a smile on her face.
Proof that foids just care about looks. I wanna rope.

The cashiers at Wallmart are always cunts because it is the easiest job in the store. They basically do nothing.

Looks>everything

Happens to me everytime. I wish they had self checkouts where i live.

So my dumb ass went to Walmart today. Had to stock up on ramen noodles and some veggies.
I found my food pretty quickly and went to go check out. Got in the self checkout line because it's easier to deal with a machine than a person.
I'm next in line, prepared to find a machine and check out when this fucking foid shows up and grunts "I can take you here."
She legit death glares at me the whole time she's checking out my items. I swear foids can sense when you're stressed.
She grunts at me the total amount of money due and grunts the amount of change without looking at me.
And she's chatting him up, being like "Good evening, sir" and all that shit. With a smile on her face.
Hmmm, justgetyouritemscheckedbyfemoidcasheers theory?

Days of being ugly.

I always go to machines too, god given and I can only imagine that feeling when she told you to come tbhtbh your heart sunk in ngl tbhtbh

I just got back from Sams Club.

The cashier didn't even want to hand me my receipt. I had to tear it off the machine.

Got in the self checkout line because it's easier to deal with a machine than a person.
I use the self checkout machine exclusively

I always use self checkout. Had this happen to me too many times.

Happems to me with males too.

The cashiers at Wallmart are always cunts because it is the easiest job in the store. They basically do nothing.
Yep...it's generally a comfortable position. My favorite are the overweight black females with an attitude.

Hmmm, justgetyouritemscheckedbyfemoidcasheers theory?
I wish, if only it would've worked.
I use the self checkout machine exclusively
That's what I was gonna do. Then some fucking foid at the one cash register in the self checkout section called me over. It was weird.
I always go to machines too, god given and I can only imagine that feeling when she told you to come tbhtbh your heart sunk in ngl tbhtbh
It was the worst aaaaaaaahhh :feelsrope:

I would've just told her I didn't need her help and proceeded to use the self-checkout. I love self-checkout and self-ordering in restaurants as I get bad anxiety interacting with people.

I would've just told her I didn't need her help and proceeded to use the self-checkout. I love self-checkout and self-ordering in restaurants as I get bad anxiety interacting with people.
I shoulda
I was too scared to just do that tho