Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid butthurt because men can run faster than it.

Why are women's professional sport even a thing in the first place?

They brought this upon themselves. I am sure most if not all female runners are supporters of "lgbtqxlesagshfsadj" crap but this time it blew up in their face.

The same way shilling for brown people will blow up in the face of white women once Shaniqua and Margarita call white women raycist and dethrone them.

It's discrimination. True feminists would agree that men and women are equal and therefore, do not need separate categories for sports.

To watch them in little clothes. That's the only reason people watch it.

That's also why no one watch WNBA. Because they don't wear less than guys, not good or entertaining as guys, and they're not attractive.

Girls on gymnastics, track and field, volleyball, golf, tennis? Lots of sexiness. Especially in the golf and tennis for the upskirt fetish.

They brought this upon themselves. I am sure most if not all female runners are supporters of "lgbtqxlesagshfsadj" crap but this time it blew up in their face.
"Omg guys hate gays they are so insecure teehee amirite ladies"
The same way shilling for brown people will blow up in the face of white women once Shaniqua and Margarita call white women raycist and dethrone them.
That's how alt right women are formed.

I support the LGBTQABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ until it blows up on my face teehee

Women’s sport is dead. What a happy thing.

see that's the thing, it isn't
once you compare it to men's sports it really does seem amateur tier rather than pro

see that's the thing, it isn't
once you compare it to men's sports it really does seem amateur tier rather than pro
That's my point tho. Professional sports implies the best athletes. That is never women. So why is there professional women's sports leagues?

I personally don't know any of the holes who are complaining about men wearing wigs and competing against them, but I'm 1000% sure a good portion of them were in favour or didn't push back agains the transgender narrative so...

Generally I hate trannies, but in this case I'm all for them competing against foids. Cuz that's the only way to prove to foids that males are superior.

"two people passed us and won a race. were they more motivated? did they train harder? No, but they have an edge... a biological advantage: They were biological boys presented as girls"
Foids accepting male superiority :feelsmage:

They voted for this, they get what they deserve.

Femoid shit cunts are so inferior to men, plus we're faster and stronger.
21 percentile of men are as strong as 79 percentile of women "average female athlete was at the 25th percentile for males" "a 35 year old British woman who is in the 90th percentile, at 39 kg, would be at the 10th percentile in 35 year old British men".
Shitcunts are inferior to men when it comes to basically everything, yet they're more privileged in today's society.

Last edited:
You aren't entitled to a medal sweetie :feelshaha:

I love it when two groups of woketurds end up fighting each other. And the great news is there's no way to resolve this without one group or the other getting completely thrown under the bus. Either the feminists will have to admit that women are physically inferior and biological gender differences are real, or the trannies will have to admit that they're a bunch of frauds who are just faggot men playing dress-up.

Eat shit, libtard scum. Your only choices are:
1. Admit that feminists are a bunch of man-hating, biology-denying hypocrites
2. Admit that trannies are delusional faggots
3. Live with endless civil war

I'll be watching with popcorn.