Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid bullys me for having a sex doll

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Sexdollcel
★★★★★
For context Im in a gooning discord server and posted about dollmaxxing in the chat and this toliet dms me this

I may have lost it at at the end but she really upset me I hate foids so much they always bully me why do they care of me banging a sex doll she could of just left me alone but no she needs to brag that shes superior and that im a loser I know you dont need to rub it in

Last edited:
You should have just ignored her instead of sperging out like that, that's exactly what they want to see

What would a roastie do there? 100% a troon.

They have no pity for inkwells man...

I hope she gets syphilis :feelsmusic:

You should have just ignored her instead of sperging out like that, that's exactly what they want to see
Yeah true. Foids are really just sex objects to me, the only reason why I prefer femoids over 'sex dolls' is only because their feet are much more STINKIER.:feelskek::ahegao:

With Sexdolls being more and more realistic and AI getting better we are only a few years away from advanced sex dolls that feel like the real thing.

This makes foids deeply threatened because their pussy is the only thing they have going on in their life. Without it they become an underclass.

Yeah true. Foids are really just sex objects to me, the only reason why I prefer femoids over 'sex dolls' is only because their feet are much more STINKIER.:feelskek::ahegao:
Interesting kink

She did that to boost her ego using your frustration
This is it, he did feed her well for nothing

Brutal brocel. As others said u shoulda have just nonreplypilled her.

All you can cope is that eventually she will be replaced by younger thots and she will never be ok with this fact and will bother her for the rest of her life.

She will still live an existence 100000x better than ours tho so its a cope cope.

Just fuck a hooker already

Always ignore brocel she got a toilet boner from u lashing out

The doll might actually be a bettER choice than hER

It'd be really nice if she was beheaded

I hope she gets beheaded, ya?

I get ya but it’s kinda hard when they have life on easy mode & still come to mock ya for being sexless.

Why do they need to remind us that we are sexless?

If this conversation is real, I am 100% certain you have undiagnosed autism if not already diagnosed

I get ya but it’s kinda hard when they have life on easy mode & still come to mock ya for being sexless.

Why do they need to remind us that we are sexless?
because foids are evil and heartless
If this conversation is real, I am 100% certain you have undiagnosed autism if not already diagnosed
i am retarded

A real human female on a gooning discord server?

Damn she made you mad jfl

Why did you allow her to win the argument

Spergged out like that? Lol low inhibib mogs me if i had a doll i’d just keep it a secret from anybody since im too insecure about shit last thing i’d want people to know that i have a sexdoll

Life’s unfair a fat foid like her can het dick but we cant get pussy :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: we shouldn’t have given women rights mang

You shouldn't have responded to her.

But they can use sex toys and it's fine

You should've kept pressing on the fact she is in a gooning server, the rest was unnecessary

It’s not even worth arguing with them. And this is yet another proof that women couldn’t survive our lives deprived of love and sex

It’s not even worth arguing with them. And this is yet another proof that women couldn’t survive our lives deprived of love and sex
exactly she is spoiled by all the simps and doesnt give a crap about lonely guys and treats them like shit
You should've kept pressing on the fact she is in a gooning server, the rest was unnecessary
yea aparently shes in there to get free nitro from simps (which I believe plenty of simps gave her nitro)

yea aparently shes in there to get free nitro from simps (which I believe plenty of simps gave her nitro)
Any straight male who unironically gives women free discord nitro thinking it gets him any closer to pussy he needs to be put down.

Let the whore seethe. In time 100% of foids will have no worth whatsoever because the sexbots will be way better than some used up flesh.

exactly she is spoiled by all the simps and doesnt give a crap about lonely guys and treats them like shit
It’s scary how easy they have it. And they don’t even appreciate it and feel a little shred of sympathy for men who are lonely
What the hell is nitro? I’m a car guy and nitro is something used to fuel drag cars. I know this is a different kind of nitro, but I never heard of it

It’s scary how easy they have it. And they don’t even appreciate it and feel a little shred of sympathy for men who are lonely

What the hell is nitro? I’m a car guy and nitro is something used to fuel drag cars. I know this is a different kind of nitro, but I never heard of it
It's like a "like"

No, it's like a thumbs up that you can trade for in app perks. Stickers and crap

Like fake money. Penny's...
only foids care about stupid stickers