Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid brags about being rude to a man trying to talk to her

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
JFL he was probably asking her for the time or some shit.

She deserves something a lot diffERent to a "terrifying look"

"Ma'am you dropped your purse"
"IM EMPOWERED FUCK OFF"

>shakes confidence daily. she-woman man-haters cult. cool abortion pierced nose lady. THE Demon. haunted womb. maximum man-repeller

Ah, seeing this reminds me why I stopped using Twitter.

DO NOT speak to me unless :chad:

He should've ripped her headphones off and screamed at her.

If you don't want to risk being harmed, DON'T BE A FUCKING DICK TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

It's that simple, just have a base level of respect for another human being and respectfully address them like a real person.

Inb4 cucks mass assault me with, "they shouldn't be attacking her in the first place inkwell", fuck off with that, please. We all know if it was a man telling a female to fuck off that you would all be typing in "YAS QUEEN :soy: " when they assault him in response.

That guy is lucky she didn't call cops on him. Never talk to foid if you are sub7.

Stay the fuck away, keep at least 100 meter distance all the time. Don't talk to them even if they are asking for help.

Foids have enormous power now, can destroy your life completely at will.

Bitch can fuck off

That guy is lucky she didn't call cops on him. Never talk to foid if you are sub7.

Stay the fuck away, keep at least 100 meter distance all the time. Don't talk to them even if they are asking for help.

Foids have enormous power now, can destroy your life completely at will.
I’m really getting anxious when a foid sits next to me in the public transport let alone even trying to approach and ask something

I’m really getting anxious when a foid sits next to me in the public transport let alone even trying to approach and ask something

Another brutal driver licence pill.

I wonder why she didn't want to talk to him. Probably because he had a bad personality and hadn't showered enough

Meanwhile Chad approaches her and says "ayo bb u wan sum fuk?"

Immediately she drops to her knees, unzips his pants and sucks his cock. With the headphones on of coz

To be fair she had headphones on. I also hate when people try talking to me when I’m wearing headphones.

Meanwhile Chad approaches her and says "ayo bb u wan sum fuk?"

Immediately she drops to her knees, unzips his pants and sucks his cock. With the headphones on of coz
That’s the way I express my sexuality you dirty inkwell :soy:

Same here, I stopped looking at foids completely, even if they are cashiers or bank tellers.

You never know, who's gonna fuck you up. Very crazy time we are living in buddy boyo, very crazy time.

Over for PUAcels.

Glad he gave her the evil eye though, ROFL

Huh, so this is what warrants 5k likes on twitter

He was probably trying to ask for directions stupid cunt. :feelsree:

JFL he was probably asking her for the time or some shit.

She deserves something a lot diffERent to a "terrifying look"

feminists claim to be empowered but feel horrified by a man just wanting to say hi