Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foid boss threw wet bread at me

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Shit hurt tbhngl. Left a red mark on me and all my foid coworkers laughed. Hate women ngl

1) Why 2) How did you retaliate

I havE no idea how i would possibly Respond to such a situation

Chads would've done the same.

Write down everything you remember about the incident, report her to HR, and consider hiring an attorney.

Being a femoid is no excuse for workplace violence.

Did you get a photograph of the red mark at least?

sue her. dont waste the chance , you can lie and say attorneys that you are a fag or autistic mutt.

Shit hurt tbhngl. Left a red mark on me and all my foid coworkers laughed. Hate women ngl
Stop being a cuck, if a foid doesnt respect you, its your fault, being a incel doesnt mean that you have to be a weak high inhib cuck.
If that shit happened in my country and the foid did this only to mock the average men in here, she have a good chance to be even killed.

Sue the company, foid will get fired.

Never miss an opportunity to moneymaxx.

Escalate to HR. If they want to play shitty office politics then bring it on.

Unless of course, she threw the bread at you because you were being a fucken idiot and you deserved it?? Background please.

Stop being a cuck, if a foid doesnt respect you, its your fault, being a incel doesnt mean that you have to be a weak high inhib cuck.
If that shit happened in my country and the foid did this only to mock the average men in here, she have a good chance to be even killed.
Just change your personality in an instant theory.
if a foid doesnt respect you, its your fault,
JFL GrAYcel. :feelskek:

Foids will never respect a subhuman at best they will just fear you (if you are in a position of power over them).

And whatever i’m quitting in a couple weeks anyway i’m just saving up a little more money to rot away with
I live in cuckmerica

I want a sandwich too!

HEY CUNT!

WHERE'S MY SANDWICH?

1) Why 2) How did you retaliate
I was at the drive thru window when she threw a wet ball of bread at my neck and it left a red mark. She and my sheboon coworker started laughing and I just awkwardly laughed it off.

Pussy I would've done it back to her 1000 times harder.

Foids can get away with anything
They can get away with killing their unborn, helpless, defenceless children, so yeah, they can get away with anything.

Write down everything you remember about the incident, report her to HR, and consider hiring an attorney.

Being a femoid is no excuse for workplace violence.

Did you get a photograph of the red mark at least?
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I was at the drive thru window when she threw a wet ball of bread at my neck and it left a red mark. She and my sheboon coworker started laughing and I just awkwardly laughed it off.
Man, this shit happens so frequently. someone needs to go full psycho on them, always the akward responses always the enduring part. i cant talk as i am no better, but its infuriating :feelsUgh: