Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid being transophobic

If you don't like it, go to a foids' bathroom. Also kinda bigoted to assume the teenagers were Straight.

So what? Are you saying you support trans?

@The Enforcer

Hypocrisy of foids knows no boundaries
Are you implying being transphobic is wrong? The title of this thread if very weird bro. I don't care if a foid said that.

Are you implying being transphobic is wrong? The title of this thread if very weird bro. I don't care if a foid said that.
Men who hate faggotry get canceled foids can get away with anything

boo hoo for once liberalism destroys boundary that foids actually care about cry me a river you cunt.

he didnt say that dumbass and why are you tagging a mod? you thought that the title of this post was him being serious? you must be retarded. i support when men pretend theyre trans to get into toilets prisons to rape them :feelsYall: thats called being BASED. actual trannies need to be gassed though

he didnt say that dumbass and why are you tagging a mod? you thought that the title of this post was him being serious? you must be retarded. i support when men pretend theyre trans to get into toilets prisons to rape them :feelsYall: thats called being BASED. actual trannies need to be gassed though
Shut the fuck up. If you don't support trans, DON'T IMPLY YOU DO, AUTISTIC RETARD!

Shut the fuck up. If you don't support trans, DON'T IMPLY YOU DO, AUTISTIC RETARD!
he didnt imply that he did. he was clearly being ironic with the title. btw JoinedMar 2, 2023Posts183Online3d 2h 6m

'Trans women are women :foidSoy: :soy: '.

whole thread is just women hating men for existing :feelshaha:
fear me stupid whores, i could rape you in an instant :feelshaha:

How does she know they identified as boys

Give em gender specific bathrooms they complain.

Give em gender neutral bathrooms they complain

You can't win when you compromise with foids.

that's actually quite good. i like when foids are harassed by fags

I hate trannies. They shouldn't be allowed in public. Normal men should be allowed in female bathrooms, what do they need privacy for? They already show their slutty bodies to CHADs, only fair that we get to see it too

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.