Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid at work isn't talking to me

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
It's not that she is unable to talk, she occasionally does ask me something related to work but that's it. She is there longer than me but I still have to explain it for her. I realized that she is ghosting me because that way she thinks that the chances of hitting on her are on a minimum. She is 2/10, I am not even slightly attracted to her anyway.
But what's slightly disturbing is how persistent they can be when ghosting men, I am absolutely not a threat to her nor anyone there but it creates a tense atmosphere.
Do you have any similar experiences?

It's not that she is unable to talk, she occasionally does ask me something related to work but that's it. She is there longer than me but I still have to explain it for her. I realized that she is ghosting me because that way she thinks that the chances of hitting on her are on a minimum. She is 2/10, I am not even slightly attracted to her anyway.
But what's slightly disturbing is how persistent they can be when ghosting men, I am absolutely not a threat to her nor anyone there but it creates a tense atmosphere.
yes, had to do this shit with foid in school years ago, literally refused to look at me, looked at wall to my right for 30 minutes while talking to me. Also normies just ignore me when I speak to them, even when alone in room with them and I ask 3x they ignore

Nah, not really brocel. Tbh all my previous foid co-workers were pretty cordial with me, though NOT in a sexual way unfortunately.

I get the exact same experience. Its to minimize chances that we hit on them. Cos we must seem subhuman and autistic

These days I literally don't say a word to people unless they speak to me first

Now all of a sudden literally nobody speaks to me ever, turns out it was just me speaking to them.

But better this was than knowing I'm not pushing myself on them like a desperate cuck

get promoted then dominate her

ITcucks: "Entitled inkwell thinks he's owed female attention!!!!1"

I can already see that title lmao

These days I literally don't say a word to people unless they speak to me first

Now all of a sudden literally nobody speaks to me ever, turns out it was just me speaking to them.

But better this was than knowing I'm not pushing myself on them like a desperate cuck
I give her a silent treatment these days.

Yeah, I am being ghosted right now by my coworker. We was getting on well at work so I thought fuck it and asked her if she wanted to meet up outside of work for dinner, she said that she would love to. I got her number and she started ghosting me after that, she would ignore my texts and stopped talking to me at work. She is normal around everyone else and is completely silent around me. It's pretty cowardly of her to not even reject me to my face, I had the balls to approach her and eventually ask her out. It's the ultimate disrespect to ghost somebody.

Yeah, I am being ghosted right now by my coworker. We was getting on well at work so I thought fuck it and asked her if she wanted to meet up outside of work for dinner, she said that she would love to. I got her number and she started ghosting me after that, she would ignore my texts and stopped talking to me at work. She is normal around everyone else and is completely silent around me. It's pretty cowardly of her to not even reject me to my face, I had the balls to approach her and eventually ask her out. It's the ultimate disrespect to ghost somebody.
That's a typical method how they do it. She will not reject you in your face but this way she can always complain that you were "toxic" or "creepy". For me it is normal if people from work hang out outside the workplace but these normies mostly already have a social circle and won't let anyone else in.

My foid boss sperged out in me. I asked if it was fine to do one thing and she said yes just to tell me no. She looked mad asf but oh well. Not gonna stress my life out over a job as incel.

That's a typical method how they do it. She will not reject you in your face but this way she can always complain that you were "toxic" or "creepy". For me it is normal if people from work hang out outside the workplace but these normies mostly already have a social circle and won't let anyone else in.
Being blackpilled helps because I know that she was never attracted to me in the first place. Normies or bluepilled sub 5s would probably try and push her into changing her mind and end up getting in trouble. I stopped texting her and talking to her not long after she started ignoring me.

Being blackpilled helps because I know that she was never attracted to me in the first place. Normies or bluepilled sub 5s would probably try and push her into changing her mind and end up getting in trouble. I stopped texting her and talking to her not long after she started ignoring me.
Once you are aware of the blackpill, it saves you the pain of having to try to simp and keep trying to get their attention. It’s a relief instead of trying to pointlessly make conversation with women all the time that is one sided and leads nowhere. I have tried talking to so many of them and they always act uninterested and give one word responses, making it obvious they do not want to even talk to me, let alone date me

even the ugliest ones think so highly of themselves just because they have a pussy

even the ugliest ones think so highly of themselves just because they have a pussy
She can get laid ofc but no man wants to be in a relationship with her.

It's futile to be friendly to them because they already see as as trash. But at least bitches should try to act professional at work.