Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid at store

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
When u coincidentally walk past a foid several times in different aisles and she begins panicking thinking that you're stalking her :feelskek: this has been happening to me more often lately. I bet this is happening because it's becoming more and more popular to assume that ugly men are vile and dangerous. I wish I could slap that bitch for thinking she matters that much. Never been a violentcel but god does shit like that make me wanna choke these type of bitches against a wall.

that happens because you are not a chad, if you were a chad she will have approach you and gave you the permission to fuck her right on the spot

also, foids do be really thinking they are important. was that whore even hot though?

that happens because you are not a chad, if you were a chad she will have approach you and gave you the permission to fuck her right on the spot

also, foids do be really thinking they are important. was that whore even hot though?
Was too beta to really make eye contact but yeah she was attractive.

was walking to the store the other day and was behind a foid, she kept looking back and got on the phone(probably for security). I swear these foids act like every ugly man is a threat. If I wanted to harm them it wouldn’t be in broad daylight, and definitely not in a building with much traffic
Pretty sad that women are that Creeped out by unsuccessful men fragile bitches.

You are ethnic? Common for non-White males in the West.

was walking to the store the other day and was behind a foid, she kept looking back and got on the phone(probably for security). I swear these foids act like every ugly man is a threat. If I wanted to harm them it wouldn’t be in broad daylight, and definitely not in a building with much traffic
an ugly man can't shop in peace without feeling discriminated against by these entitled cunts

Fucking brutal

When I see hot bitches I actually do try to "accidentally" walk past them in the isles they're in.

Happens to me a lot and I audibly laugh every time I pass them.

Happens to me a lot and I audibly laugh every time I pass them.
I do the same if I'm 1000% sure I'm being discriminated against purely for my looks.

I do the same if I'm 1000% sure I'm being discriminated against purely for my looks.
I do when they have that bitchy better than everyone else look on their face. Or when they are wearing inappropriate slutty clothes. Or when you walk near them and they avert their eyes or do something equally autistic to pretend you are not their. Usually a combination of these.

I do when they have that bitchy better than everyone else look on their face. Or when they are wearing inappropriate slutty clothes. Or when you walk near them and they avert their eyes or do something equally autistic to pretend you are not their. Usually a combination of these.
I don't give a fuck what she wears. As long as the cunt doesn't project that negative metoo energy towards me or gives me dirty looks idgaf about her.

I don't give a fuck what she wears. As long as the cunt doesn't project that negative metoo energy towards me or gives me dirty looks idgaf about her.
I sure care! Bitches need to cover up, not expose their bodies for Chad and get mad when an incel looks.

The internet and social media has made every average foid think that they're the main character of life, their egos have skyrocketed. It's so bad it's become a mental illness. That type of behaviour is like someone who has schizophrenia thinking that everyone is plotting to kill them secretly or the government is sending agents to harass them.

if you were a chad she will have approach you and gave you the permission to fuck her right on the spot
realistically it would only be permission on the spot but for fucking her later elsewhere

Just don't be an ugly incel theory