Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid at a coffee shop

• Thread starter InvisibleParacite
  • Start date
InvisibleParacite

InvisibleParacite

Greycel
So I'm obviously new, I just wanted some advice on this foid at a coffee shop. She has orange hair, and is what I think of as attractive. She seems nice, and maybe I'm over thinking this.

I know she's out of my league, and is probably saving face, but she is super nice every time I see her, and I don't know. Any help would be appreciated. She always enthusiastically says 'hi' to me.

Doubt that women would ever say hi and be nice to a sub5 guy, especially if he is a manlet.

Doubt that women would ever say hi and be nice to a sub5 guy, especially if he is a manlet.
Maybe I'm overweight but tall, she works out and to me is a 8. Don't know if I'm misreading the signs.

Do nothing and enjoy simpathy and polite women without getting attched to them. Most of them wont give you even this. If you are here it is probably already over so why bothwr trying?

I want to strangle a 2024 GrAYnigger with my bare hands.

You can try, but you won't succeed

why are you going to coffee shops and places to look at foids?

If ur here its already ovr for you

Do nothing and enjoy simpathy and polite women without getting attched to them. Most of them wont give you even this. If you are here it is probably already over so why bothwr trying?
Your right, I guess I'm just hopeful. She's so nice, and we like the same music and hobbies, but shes out of my league. Should take solace in the fact she even gives me the time of day.

why are you going to coffee shops and places to look at foids?
Oh I work extremely early, so if I want to properly wake up I need coffee. The only reason I deal with the general populace.

Maybe I'm overweight but tall, she works out and to me is a 8. Don't know if I'm misreading the signs.
You are. Tyrone has already torn it up. Stop going to cafes and get a job as a substitute teacher.

Stats show that 1/3 incels are neurodivergent so you're basically asking for social advice from literal retards, drooling retards
Oh alright, that's good to know. Thank you

She is gonna call the police on you

give her some grapes! she will LOVE IT!!

Only normal user here. A foid being polite doesn’t mean she wants to fuck

This is totally the place to ask those grayfag questions

Don't even try in my opinion. Unless you are around 6'3.
You also said that you wERe ovERweight.

Well, you can try, but i pERsonally wouldn't risk getting ridiculed and ganged up on

What is point of this post

Oh I work extremely early, so if I want to properly wake up I need coffee. The only reason I deal with the general populace.
same lol, I need that caffeine hit in the mornings, difference is I brew it at my house rather than go to a shop for it, makes no sense to do so

What is point of this post
Mainly just to ask for advice, and glad I did, I don't wanna ruin my favorite coffee shop. So much appreciated everyone. Best to avoid making a fool of myself

same lol, I need that caffeine hit in the mornings, difference is I brew it at my house rather than go to a shop for it, makes no sense to do so
It's on the way to work, so it's not really an issue for me

Don't even try in my opinion. Unless you are around 6'3.
You also said that you wERe ovERweight.

Well, you can try, but i pERsonally wouldn't risk getting ridiculed and ganged up on
Point taken, much rather have a nice conversation and get my coffee and go.

You are at the worst place to ask such a question GrAY

that women would ever say hi and be nice to a sub5 guy, especially if he is a manlet.
Your response to this thread is way too blackpilled, I dont like that and it hurts my feelings

:redpill:Remove that negativity and blockage out of your mind. Anything is possible for anyone, as long as you have the power of the universe within you:redpill:

:bluepill:You loser, ever considered working on your shitty personality?:bluepill:

Slip her your phone number on the receipt next time you go and leave a good tip

coffee shops are becky/stacy central.

I actually like hanging out at coffee shops. Sometimes I'll just sit there for hours on my laptop and creep stare at foids asses

This is not the site to ask this type of question. You will mostly get jealousy and things like that.

Use Chat GPT or Reddit.

She’s nice because that is what she’s paid for.

They hate us.

pm your pic will tell you if over