Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid asked me for money because she lost her train ticket!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
And I said no that I dont have money even tho I had more than enough. Haha that stupid foid you should see her stupid face when I told her no. She is probably not used to guys not being beta cucks to her.

she propably got the money from a cuck near you anyway whats the point

She prolly would have fucked you for the cash. You missed a golden opportunity

lmao thats good lifefuel I hope they kick her ass

lmao i would respond by asking for her to become my gf because i lost my will to live, after she would reject me i'd give the finger and walk away :feelsokman::feelsokman:

lmao i would respond by asking for her to become my gf because i lost my will to live, after she would reject me i'd give the finger and walk away :feelsokman::feelsokman:
she wouldnt reject chad if he did that

You had to ask her "hey,what about a blowjob for 15 dollars,eh?",but good work anyway

Shoulda said “ill pay if we fuck” and then flee after ascensuon

ive noticed this often when u say no to a foid they seem surprised or even shocked, probably because they are so used to being betabuxxed.

Should have said "only for a blowjob."

Should have told her "you're not entitled to anything"

Was she going to pay it back? You should have grilled her a bit more about the details of this transaction. Was she seriously just expecting you to cough up the entire fare with no repayment? how much was it?

Was she going to pay it back? You should have grilled her a bit more about the details of this transaction. Was she seriously just expecting you to cough up the entire fare with no repayment? how much was it?
just 2 Dollars but it wasnt about the money for me

How can you be sure she actually lost her train ticket? I used to see scammers all the time asking me to give them money for train ticket because they supposedly lost it... Only to find them doing the same shit the next day.

just 2 Dollars but it wasnt about the money for me

How can you be sure she actually lost her train ticket? I used to see scammers all the time asking me to give them money for train ticket because they supposedly lost it... Only to find them doing the same shit the next day.

This, sounds like bullshit - who misses their train fare by just 2 dollars? I can understand if you lost your wallet and had nothing, but to have almost all of the fare bar 2 dollars? Its a low amount they assume most people will just give without question.

You avoided getting scammed bro :feelshehe::feelsthink::feelsokman: blackpill to the rescue

This, sounds like bullshit - who misses their train fare by just 2 dollars? I can understand if you lost your wallet and had nothing, but to have almost all of the fare bar 2 dollars? Its a low amount they assume most people will just give without question.

You avoided getting scammed bro :feelshehe::feelsthink::feelsokman: blackpill to the rescue

Yeah, exactly. It's like this in Europe too. "I'm only missing 2 euros for xy, please give me money."

I'm actually surprised more women don't do this, so far I've only seen men trying this. Women would have much more success.

59 guests are possibly upset and might get you on reddit. What do you have to say to themselves? @HighTGymcel

If she cant get it from you she will from someone else.

well done, if we are entitled to sexs, this biches aren't entitle to anything too

i would do the same thing too. More people should do it cuz these bitches are so used to hearing "yes"

You were too nice. Should've told her to fuck off cunt.

59 guests are possibly upset and might get you on reddit. What do you have to say to themselves? @HighTGymcel
Fuck them all they can suck my dick in a glory hole, because their mama's a hoe.

I said no that I dont have money even tho I had more than enough.

You need to make a conscious effort to not courtesy cuck in your rejections, and plainly tell them, "no, go ask your boyfriend."

Should've bent her over and spanked her.