Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid applied to come work for me

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
How do I turn her down brutally?

Invite her for an interview in a hotel room

make her go thru a lot of shit just to turn her down in the end

I don't know

Turn down for what
Tenor 5

Ask her for blow job.

Just give her a firm handshake and say no.

I got her to send me a fuck ton of documents and also a few pictures of her. Going to turn her down because her looks arent good enough for the firms liking.

I got her to send me a fuck ton of documents and also a few pictures of her. Going to turn her down because her looks arent good enough for the firms liking.
based.

In all seriousness, how would you rate her?

I don't understand

based. She'll probably find another job due to some simp out there.

Yeah, but I still wasted her time by having her submit an application. She worked hard in putting together the application due to the fact that this job is EXTREMELY lucrative, so her being turned down is extreme lifefuel for me due to the demand of people who want to work here.Also, the fact that Im going to be around this person for hours every workday means Im going to only hire a truecel.
Are you a manager or smth?

Yes.

In all seriousness, interview her but ask her really difficult questions that will make her feel and look stupid. That’s what I would do. That’s what was done to me, because I’ve gone to interviews where they already knew they were going to hire someone and they made my interview unnecessarily difficult just to make me look like a poor candidate.

Tell her she’s not entitled to a job

Tell her she’s not entitled to a job

She never said she was, and thats a shitty response. Going to turn her down for her looks not being up to industry standard.

brutal thread

Turn the interview into a casting couch segment