Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid and ITcel stupidity once again recognizes no limits.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-

They are actually saying that this is a good idea lmao. High iq on display. Tell me ITcucks, how are sex-robot companies going to make a profit if the robots reject incels? Then again maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's the married betacucks who buy these robots because all they get is a bi-montly starfish fuck. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

ITcels are pathetic. Here's a reply

femoids are too stupid to make advance AI

Clearly not a business major.

Tell me ITcucks, how are sex-robot companies going to make a profit if the robots reject incels?
Funnily enough they'd make much more money on aspiring bluepilled betabuxxers who love to go on about how we incels are scared of rEaL wYmIns and fear that they'll mistreat or reject us. Now there you have it guys: a machine that is designed to simulate real women, that who will reject you and treat 90% men like shit. Isn't that what you want? Now you have a kind of real woman. Even better that it ruins for those damnable incels their disgusting "male fantasies".

What if that's what I want her to do? :feelshmm: