Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid almost hit me with her SUV while I was about to walk the intersection

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Foid almost hit me with her SUV while I was about to walk the intersection. The crosswalk light signaled that I can walk, but the foid decided to turn right real quick with speed. Luckily I took a step back because I saw her in my left peripheral vision. She didn't even check if I was okay.

No self-awareness at all. Typical foid hivemind.

I had that happen to me once, the dude just started laughing and sped off. :society:

Had some dipshit spic zoomer with a broccoli hair cut in a VW Golf Cabriolet almost run me over at a crosswalk years ago. Braked just as he was about to hit me. Looked at me with blank, bug eyes and sped off after the fact.

Wish I could've thrown a Molotov at his car. :feelsUgh:

No self-awareness at all. Typical foid hivemind.
It really shows in their driving. Not too long ago, I was driving through a two way street with a parking lot on my right side. Foid in a GMC SUV wanted to make a left turn. As she was scanning for traffic, she turns to me and decides to pull out in front of me anyway. Luckily I braked in time before I hit her SUV. So stupid.

i once broke the mirror of the car of some toilets in the street while i was driving the work vehicule. she started screaming in the middle of the road while driving and i continued driving forward.