Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foid Agrees that we should LDAR

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/113yme9/say_the_blackpill_is_real/

"EVEN IF you got dealt a bad hand and no one was ever going to have sex with you SPECIFICALLY because you are not good looking, that would suck for you and would make your life worse. But that STILL wouldn’t make you a victim" - :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

yeah, so we should just LDAR and die to natural selection

"No one can magically make them self attracted to someone they aren’t attracted to and no one can reasonably be expected to have sex with someone they aren’t attracted to."

so help me if I only liked noodle foids or white foids...
it's over

There's not point in debating with people that won't leave their deluded Disney fairytale bubble.

There's not point in debating with people that won't leave their deluded Disney fairytale bubble.
That’s all it is. A fairy tale land. Women literally don’t even live in reality it is fucking mind blowing

they just want us segregated and genocided

"But that STILL wouldn’t make you a victim"

Because every oppressed or marginalized group except ugly, low status biological males are allowed victimhood. I said this a while ago... :feelsjuice:

D919D12D 3B02 47C5 94B8 B2F32A107BB7

I agree they are hypocrites. But this also works the other way around. It's retarded to see incels defend individualism and capitalism
If they won’t fix inceldom, then they should get shit monetarily wise either. Shut down the welfare state feeding single whore moms and they will all die out.

not a single letter

"But that STILL wouldn’t make you a victim"

Because every oppressed or marginalized group except ugly, low status biological males are allowed victimhood. I said this a while ago... :feelsjuice:
They can't let men be victims because men are supposed to have all the power in their minds

OP is an IT infiltrator since he obviously visits their subreddit and he spreads their message here on our forum.

I feel bad for that tranny, he's on that subreddit 24/7, should rope

Why doesnt this stupid whore understand that its not just about sex.

Its about the treatment we get from society and how ugly and short people are seen like they are some kind of disease. Does that not fall under the umbrella of discrimination?

It is so convenient for IT to disregard about the millions of post that get made here about people having bad interactions with normies and toilets for no apparent reason at all.

What? you gonna blame that on personality too? "You silly inkwell, if your personality was better, she wouldnt have called you short or ugly or wouldnt have given you a look of repulsion".

For all IT users out there. Grow up. Go outside and touch grass and please spend less time on the internet trying to hate a group of people whose experiences you can never understand. For the love of Saint Hamudi, work on your stupid personalities too.

It is so convenient for IT to disregard about the millions of post that get made here about people having bad interactions with normies and toilets for no apparent reason at all.
:yes:Not only IT but normniggers in general

They can't let men be victims because men are supposed to have all the power in their minds
Thats only half true. You can be a victim if your a minority or homosexual as a man(normies only :feelstastyman: ) because of muh white supremacy. But the catch is, no matter what foids are ALWAYS the biggest victims of everything from the dawn of the universe until the end of time. :feelsclown:

"Let’s say that’s true."

Well it is true.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/113yme9/say_the_blackpill_is_real/

"EVEN IF you got dealt a bad hand and no one was ever going to have sex with you SPECIFICALLY because you are not good looking, that would suck for you and would make your life worse. But that STILL wouldn’t make you a victim" - :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

yeah, so we should just LDAR and die to natural selection

"No one can magically make them self attracted to someone they aren’t attracted to and no one can reasonably be expected to have sex with someone they aren’t attracted to."

so help me if I only liked noodle foids or white foids...
it's over

ITards is the main reason why I'm pro-rape or at least coercion in forcing these toilets to be government prostitutes for the future redistribution of sex after the revolution. Reactionaries like her are the first to be used to please incels.

I hope someone rapes her and then everyone tells her she's not a victim and she isn't entitled to not being raped.

It's retarded to see incels defend individualism and capitalism
Any incel who isnt marxist is self cucking himself and still holds a secret admiration for chad's life (and hopes to ascend at least financially to chads money and status) Its just facts.