Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid admits fucking her boyfriend's bully

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
This is extremely cringe so read it with caution. This is how foids think and behave. Every single one of them

That Subreddit. My god. :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

prolly some cucks larping

stacies dont spend time writing this shit on reddit

Too many blackpills in one post....

Nuke leddit
also didn't read

All documented, all true.

severe larping :waitwhat:

Brutal blackpill

Dark triad wins again, holy fuck this is bruuuuutol

Imagine believing this, JFL, not one pixel of this larp.

prolly some cucks larping

stacies dont spend time writing this shit on reddit
Yeah, it probably happens but I don't see a female bragging about it.

Also it's the prototypical netorare scenario, so I would not be surprised to learn it's just exactly that.

Last edited:
No way i’m reading this without going insane

Probably larp

(((((((((College bully)))))))))

Yeah this is a LARP.

Sounds fake tbh but wouldn’t be surprised if something like that actually happened

I think I'm done

That Subreddit. My god. :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
most likely LARPing, but still it's suicidefuel since this type of shit happens so much IRL.
I remember being in 6th grade, and my oneitis at the time talked about being down to strip and fuck this kid in my school, who at the times was my main bully. Could not believe the body gestures she made while talking about it. To this day i want to kick the shit out of both of them.

Yea that whore was larping for sure, however there's a piece of true about that cause this things definitely happen
Yeah there’s some truth to this. Some guys can learn from this that they shouldn’t let another man dominate you in front of your girlfriend , Also don’t be a nice guy

obvious larp
also
"I still fuck around behind his back. But now I'm smart enough to not get caught. I'll post about my other cheating stories too if you're interested."
yeah so by being careful you mean to post your other affairs on the internet :feelskek:

What the actual fuck this has to be fake, and if not well then hopefully that bitch gets killed.

most likely LARPing, but still it's suicidefuel since this type of shit happens so much IRL.
I remember being in 6th grade, and my oneitis at the time talked about being down to strip and fuck this kid in my school, who at the times was my main bully. Could not believe the body gestures she made while talking about it. To this day i want to kick the shit out of both of them.
In my middle school there was this white girl named sara, I think, anyway, she was caught blowing 3 black dudes during lunch.

I hate these sluts so much...
Anakin Skywalker Sith Eyes

fake as fuck lmao

Obvious LARP
Just like majority of reddit dumpster fire

A faggot wrote that.

Dude this is a massive fucking LARP. How could you not notice it?

Women deserve hate

Its 100% fake, but knowing women and soys these days, I wouldn't be surprised if it was 100% legitimately real, thats the clown world we live in today.

Day of the stone when?

If you believed this, I have some ropes for you to sell.

Very durable, high quality.