Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Focus On Yourself"

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
I'm sure we've all heard this before -family, friends, normies, Redditors, you get the idea- back whenever we were still in our redpill-bluepill coping phases.

This advice is simply too reductive to begin with, since it's not specific enough to actually address an issue directly.

But however, the main way this piece of "advice" -if it can even termed as such- falls flat, is when you interpret it in its literal sense. Focusing on yourself would simply imply that you are attempting to ascertain basic needs for yourself, such as sleep, water, and ofc...actual stable relationships & that of sex of course.

This advice is just like all other normie-tier advice, it only applies to you if you actually are normie.

It's actually a response to shut you the fuck up because they know the obvious answer: there isn't one.

Most people date as a matter in the course of their life without much thought. It's hard to comprehend why this didn't happen to you other than the obvious.

the funny thing is ALL OF US are "focusing on ourselves" because we have no other choice. whenever we cope, we are "focusing on satisfying ourselves" or trying to make the best out of our current situation. saying "just focus on yourself" is kind of like saying "just breathe"

Yep. Focusing on yourself is cope when in reality you are just lonely

the funny thing is ALL OF US are "focusing on ourselves" because we have no other choice. whenever we cope, we are "focusing on satisfying ourselves" or trying to make the best out of our current situation. saying "just focus on yourself" is kind of like saying "just breathe"
This. We have no other options

“focus on yourself” = “stop whining and deal with it”

Same with jobs. For example I'm currently jobless and my mom is nagging me. Wanna know her incredible advise? "You need to figure it out, find yourself, work a job you love"

I'm sure we've all heard this before -family, friends, normies, Redditors, you get the idea- back whenever we were still in our redpill-bluepill coping phases.

This advice is simply too reductive to begin with, since it's not specific enough to actually address an issue directly.

But however, the main way this piece of "advice" -if it can even termed as such- falls flat, is when you interpret it in its literal sense. Focusing on yourself would simply imply that you are attempting to ascertain basic needs for yourself, such as sleep, water, and ofc...actual stable relationships & that of sex of course.

This advice is just like all other normie-tier advice, it only applies to you if you actually are normie.
Its another way of saying, you will rot in loneliness, and you will cope until you die, and you will be happy.:soy::soy:

Fr

just dress nice bro
wear cologne, bhai

We all long for a gf in the long run