Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FML why am i like this?

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
ot5WNRJ.jpg

I had a whole week to do 3 animations, but i did nothing but slack off and now im doing it all one day before deadline and im not sure if il be able to polish them enough by the end.
It is part of test for job application at local gamedev studio, idk if il get the job if i send them shitty animation, they probably even noticed how awkward i am in the interview.
Fuck me, i was born to be a loser -.- im not sure if it even begun for me.

JovanD said:
I had a whole week to do 3 animations, but i did nothing but slack off and now im doing it all one day before deadline
wanna know something?

JovanD said:
ot5WNRJ.jpg

I had a whole week to do 3 animations, but i did nothing but slack off and now im doing it all one day before deadline and im not sure if il be able to polish them enough by the end.
It is part of test for job application at local gamedev studio, idk if il get the job if i send them shitty animation, they probably even noticed how awkward i am in the interview.
Fuck me, i was born to be a loser -.- im not sure if it even begun for me.

I self-sabotage like that too. I think deep down you're scared of getting that job.

this would be more accurate if u replaced it with "my face"