Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Florida Woman Arrested With More Than Two Dozen Pipe Bombs

Florida Foid

women can't even commit mass murder correctly lol

I DONT GET IT JFL WHAT DOES SHE THINK THOSE PIPE BOMBS CAN DESTROY AN ENTIRE BUILDING AND THAT THOSE PELLET GUNS CAN KILL? LOL! Femoid logic never seems to amaze

women can't even commit mass murder correctly lol
More females attempt suicide than males, but fewer actually achieve it. So, this isn't surprising, foids just follow what they see or are told like a hivemind.

Probation and community service is in her future.

24 bombs, 1 fuse?

Bb guns? Nunchucks? Books?

[email protected]

Lmao, it's like those memes where it shows a foid comitting "suicide" but really, she's "overdosing" on tic-tacs, while a man shoots a slug into his skull. When women imitate men, it's like the methods they go about doing it are like children playing with toys. "Oh, another MAN committed a mass shooting?! I'll show them women are just as good as men! *reaches for her 10 year old sons BB gun and plastic nunchucks*" Like, what kind of fantasy world are they living in?

I'm going to get killed when I go back home

Mogs me tbh

>Sheriff’s deputies had previously responded to the residence about a year ago, after a publishing company alerted officials that Kolts ordered books about domestic terrorism, mass murder and bomb-making,
KEK. buy their books that are for sale, get police called on you

She wanted to use them on ethnics.

She was going to use them to kill incels and nonchads that get in the way so it's okay.

Ofc it flies under the radar :lul: