Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Florida Senate passes anti-Semitism bill

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.timesofisrael.com/flori...mgGkkwDAVH11J2xEU1UB0WmMCCkOt3agXqDlSuyJ8xqw8

"Measure mandates Jew hatred be treated the same as other acts of racial discrimination in public education system; senators hold moment of silence for Poway shooting victims

JTA — The Florida Senate unanimously passed an anti-Semitism bill.

Prior to the discussion and vote Monday, the senators held a moment of silence for the victims of the Poway shooting.

Using the State Department definition as its template, the legislation defines as anti-Semitism calls for violence against Jews, advancing conspiracy theories about Jewish control and Holocaust denial.

The measure also mandates that discrimination against Jewish people be treated the same as acts of racial discrimination in Florida’s public education institutions.

The bill moves on to Gov. Ron DeSantis for his signature. It passed unanimously three weeks ago in the state House of Representatives."

I'm surprised the ZOG is barely just doing this tbh

Just another way for shlomo to take your money.

Over for them
TFW no more goyverment jokes

Looks like the US is finally throwing the first amendment into the trash can and catching up to the rest of the western world in SJW stuff.

In Brazil calling a black black can give you 5 years and it's a non-bailable crime. On the paper, it says any kind of religious or racial discrimination is punishable this way, but of course in practice it doesn't apply to discrimination against whites and Christians.

Surprisingly enough, denying the Holocaust isn't a crime in Brazil (yet).

In Brazil calling a black black can give you 5 years and it's a non-bailable crime.

governments are good and you should defend them @mental_out

Thinking having a state is better than not != agreeing with everything every state does, no system is perfect. Plenty of private companies pull similar shit to this.
:)

It's fucking over. I can't even talk about the news online anymore without risking a visit from the police.

It's fucking over. I can't even talk about the news online anymore without risking a visit from the police.
Our society is gonna collapse

Victims? *Victim
Only one person died

What about the first amendment?

Florida is gone. They need to fulfill their purpose and vote Trump one last time in 2020 before forever being flooded

pass legal weed already faggots

Thinking having a state is better than not != agreeing with everything every state does, no system is perfect. Plenty of private companies pull similar shit to this.
Sorry, but I would take anarcho capitalism and complete freedom of association over what we have now anyday, even if I would get bazooka missiled from my neighbor for violating the nap by stepping on his lawn

Sorry, but I would take anarcho capitalism and complete freedom of association over what we have now anyday, even if I would get bazooka missiled from my neighbor for violating the nap by stepping on his lawn
Ye, I'd take that any hour of the day over this snowball rolling downhill.

In Finland it is not illegal to deny the Holocaust but making fun of Islam will get you massive fines.

No, just curious. I live in Jew York.
I was joking. I do live in Florida, I was born here, and decided not to go to college. It's turning into jew york slowly with all the people moving here tbh.