Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Florida Mother murders autist son

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

Whatddya know, females HATE AUTISTS (and minorities, as she tried to pin the crime on innocent black men). She was just 9 years late aborting an incel. Her SIMP husband still loves her :feelskek: :feelskek::feelsgah:

Last edited:
she sensed his crap personality

she'll get out in a couple months

"The killing of a child is horrific."
I wonder how many seconds ago she have said, "I support abortion."
MONTHS? You mean probably weeks.

“The empathetic gender”

She should have murdered him in NY or someplace more liberal, I'm sure they'd see it as a delayed abortion too. Florida is usually an extremely punitive state. Her pussy might save her life

>she falsely accused two Black men of kidnapping him

Giphy 2

She probably has gotten Blacked to know the sociopathic nature of BBCs

When you read comments such as these, you can slightly understand the frustration of autistic mass-murderers... which is not to justify/excuse their horrible and callous behavior.. but its understandable

Last edited:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: the mental gymnastics this nigga plays are next level anything for the hole
Typical double-talking coward wants to excuse the mass-murder of autistic people but doesn't want the consequences of outright saying it.

View attachment 264740

When you read comments such as these, you can slightly understand the frustration of autistic mass-murderers... which is not to justify/excuse their horrible and callous behavior.. but its understandable
Mothers murdering their children happens all the time, but of course nobody reports it. Here in Austria they arent punoshed whatsoever, they just claim they were "depresses" and "stressed" and they go into one of our luxurious mental hospitals for a few months, what a joke, women care about nothing but themselves.

Typical double-talking coward wants to excuse the mass-murder of autistic people but doesn't want the consequences of outright saying it.
bro i know my neighbour she has an autistic kid and they been dealing with him for years and i know a couple of other people my self. I know what he is talking about with the screaming and raging and yes it can be rage inducing. But in those cases you just let the autistic kid cool down or give him some calming pills not kill him

bro i know my neighbour she has an autistic kid and they been dealing with him for years and i know a couple of other people my self. I know what he is talking about with the screaming and raging and yes it can be rage inducing. But in those cases you just let the autistic kid cool down or give him some calming pills not kill him
We sperg out because are senses and brains are hyperactive. I used to slam my head against the wall in early childhood, many years before roasties started cutting themselves over getting pumped and dumped by Chads.

This is the demonstration (another one) that foids do not want to see incels, ugly people and imperfection on males, they want to erase us from mother earth. Also it tells us that women do not feel any kind of feelings, even for her son becase she thinks that is like a broken car to get dismissed form earth.

Obviously it means the lack of love that women got. And if you think that moms have feelings for her children it's just beacuse of they (foids) see children as a product of them so it's always a matter of ego.

yup

I can't judge her

no way I could raise a kid like that
t. 6'5 psychopathic Chad who "isn't easily made anxious" (low neuroticism = symptom of psychopathy) and who doesn't actually have any interest in raising children at all, but just wants to pump and dump young and hot women (promiscuity = symptom of psychopathy), which is why he complains about landwhales and being over 30 on an incel board all day, and has no sense of shame about living with his parents (parasitism = symptom of psychopathy)

Last edited:
Lucky him, he gets tf out of this shit earth
This is the demonstration (another one) that foids do not want to see incels, ugly people and imperfection on males, they want to erase us from mother earth. Also it tells us that women do not feel any kind of feelings, even for her son becase she thinks that is like a broken car to get dismissed form earth.

Obviously it means the lack of love that women got. And if you think that moms have feelings for her children it's just beacuse of they (foids) see children as a product of them so it's always a matter of ego.

Females hate any genetically broke male, it doesn't matter what kind of relation she has to him.
Mothers murdering their children happens all the time, but of course nobody reports it. Here in Austria they arent punoshed whatsoever, they just claim they were "depresses" and "stressed" and they go into one of our luxurious mental hospitals for a few months, what a joke, women care about nothing but themselves.
Of course they dont report it, since it wont get clicks. The media only cares for sensational news, like a migrant murdering some whore. That gets the racists riled up and gets the muzzies defensive, ergo profit.
>she falsely accused two Black men of kidnapping him

View attachment 264737

She probably has gotten Blacked to know the sociopathic nature of BBCs
feel bad for blacks being used as scapegoats

Last edited:
Shouldn't surprise anyone considering how many foids are anti-vaxx. Better to have a dead kid than an autistic one. Some are just a little late to getting the job done.

Not surprised tbh