Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Florida dooms innocent men to drown in hurricane

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Reminder that the right hates men just as much as the left. (Not that it was any surprise) Florida is now preventing men who've been labeled as ",sex offenders" from entering hurricane shelters. Thus sentencing them to death.
View: https://x.com/LeadingReport/status/1844109372731039842

All it takes to be labeled a sex offender in America is a bad jury which almost all are. Especially towards ugly men. A girl could've accused you of sexually harassing you with 0 evidence, but because a jury believed her you're now considered a sex offender and doomed to drown to death because retarded politicians only care about optics.

Shows you how disposable men are seen as. Ofc they know it's flawed. Ofc they know innocent men will die. Yet they don't care. Hell, even if they aren't "innocent" are you telling me that men who sexually approach women against their will deserve death? Gynocentric shithole

simp cucks who did this will receive nothing after the hurricane is over

Reminder that the right hates men just as much as the left. (Not that it was any surprise) Florida is now preventing men who've been labeled as ",sex offenders" from entering hurricane shelters. Thus sentencing them to death.

All it takes to be labeled a sex offender in America is a bad jury which almost all are. Especially towards ugly men. A girl could've accused you of sexually harassing you with 0 evidence, but because a jury believed her you're now considered a sex offender and doomed to drown to death because retarded politicians only care about optics.

I was falsely accused of rape before and thank fuck I am not a cuckservative anymore.

Shows you how disposable men are seen as. Ofc they know it's flawed. Ofc they know innocent men will die. Yet they don't care. Hell, even if they aren't "innocent" are you telling me that men who sexually approach women against their will deserve death? Gynocentric shithole
meanwhile false rape accusers are in those shelters freely while "pedophiles" get left out to die

I was falsely accused of rape before and thank fuck I am not a cuckservative anymore.

meanwhile false rape accusers are in those shelters freely while "pedophiles" get left out to die
How'd you get falsely accused? What happened?

simp cucks who did this will receive nothing after the hurricane is over
Yep.

I got blackmailed by a foid and she threatened to ruin my life and even told multiple people I "raped" her and thank fuck my wrestling coach helped me. That day forever changed my prespective on foids.
You should make a more detailed post

sexhaver problems

You should make a more detailed post

I remember i got falsely accused of molesting a girl at my middle school when i was 13 they even hated ugly boys like me fucking hate how this country is foids who falsely accused should be sentenced to the fucking electric chair or get raped themselves(in minecraft) fuck cunt! I hated that fat bitch

If you're falsely accused of that stuff then you're life is over anyways, might as well die ig. Sad but if I was falsely accused of that then I'd wanna die anyways

03cb86ac393b2473

I remember i got falsely accused of molesting a girl at my middle school when i was 13 they even hated ugly boys like me fucking hate how this country is foids who falsely accused should be sentenced to the fucking electric chair or get raped themselves(in minecraft) fuck cunt! I hated that fat bitch
They should all be put to death. You're correct. What happened?

fuck you imagine letting grown men who rape six year old boys sleep in the rooms where mothers with little children are

Avoid living in a shithole like Florida full of hurricanes and that damned heat.
Or have a basement, stable house as it is common here in Germany. Thick concrete walls, even a stronger tornado wouldn't do too much damage here.

fuck you imagine letting grown men who rape six year old boys sleep in the rooms where mothers with little children are
I'm talking about the "pedophiles" who just want to experience teen love, not the real pedophiles who are faggots

I'm talking about the "pedophiles" who just want to experience teen love, not the real pedophiles who are faggots
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i understand now bro i know but thank god the actual pedos who rape little innocent boys after dragging them away from their moms in shelters are left to die

fuck those guys

theres two types of pedophiles in this world

"pedophiles"= adult incels who like teenage foids

pedophiles=grown ass men who rape innocent little boys

I agree, but he's not wrong that cuckservatives jerk off to punishing single white men while giving privileges to foreigners.

While Trump is postulating giving free green cards to any foreigner who gets a community college degree, the Project 2025 cucks are contemplating a bachelor tax for single men.

The literal Jews who run the Babylon Bee were on Twitter and went so far as to say that if you don't own property and aren't married you shouldn't have a right to vote. Elon Musk gave a similar sentiment.

That’s brutal, I’m sure pedophiles and sex offenders hate society as much as us. And normies are completely okay with it. In fact they hate them

Last edited:
Avoid living in a shithole like Florida full of hurricanes and that damned heat.
Or have a basement, stable house as it is common here in Germany. Thick concrete walls, even a stronger tornado wouldn't do too much damage here.
Oh you’re the guy that hates dogs, I told you most people are worst then dogs, I hope you’d be thankful you’re not a sex offender and to make it worse if you’re a sex offender in the State of Florida then you’re screwed because you’ll be a sex offender for life

theres two types of pedophiles in this world

"pedophiles"= adult incels who like teenage foids

pedophiles=grown ass men who rape innocent little boys
Meanwhile agecucks protect the pedophiles

Total agecuck death, no?
Why are there so many agecucks here still?

They should all be put to death. You're correct. What happened?
I’ve explained this before on like 4 threads so i’ll just summarize so it was one nice afternoon i was in 7th grade in my reading class and i was asleep since we were watching a movie for the holidays and exams were over and security comes into the class asks for my name in a very demanding assholish voice i wake up said “that’s me!”

Asks me to come over with him to the office so i go to the office there’s two cops in the principle’s office and the principle tells me that i am in trouble for molesting a girl and that we might to send you to juvenile until everything gets settled i told her how am i in trouble for that i didn’t do anything neither do you have proof of me doing anything wrong and this bitch was already taking the false accusers side without ANY PROOF

and i ask her what time did she say this happened and where? And she told me it was at 2pm at some hallway i dont remember what building it was but i remember there was a camera at that hallway and i asked the fucking fat principal to check the cameras she did and guess what?

That fucking bitch who accused me of molesting she wasnt even in the hallway at the time she accused me of molesting here JFL and here i am fucking pissed and i asks the principal i want her in jail this is a serious false accusation and i want her punished and you know what she told me? She said that she’ll be suspended for 5 days FUCKING 5days??!?!?!? Wtf:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: i hope to god that fucking cunt Is fucking drowning in debt fuck her! She didnt even know who i was i didnt even fucking know her and she accused me!!!???

lmao wtf is this shit

this is like some kind of shit policy you'd see in britain

this is why cuckservative politics isn't going to solve anything, all they do is try to out-do the left at simp shit

but is this a universal florida policy? I couldn't find many news reports on it, other than some on specific countys' policies

Tbh forcing people who have committed a crime ages ago to deal with a hurricane is just bitchiness.

if the legal system didn't hate men, this would be classed as a cruel and unusual punishment.

Oh you’re the guy that hates dogs, I told you most people are worst then dogs, I hope you’d be thankful you’re not a sex offender and to make it worse if you’re a sex offender in the State of Florida then you’re screwed because you’ll be a sex offender for life
I don't understand any word.
But I don't care, mutt lover.
I'm anti dog. Deal with it, kiddie. There are men out there with other opinions.

Why should I be a sex offender?
I keep my distance from all women.

I don't understand any word.
But I don't care, mutt lover.
I'm anti dog. Deal with it, kiddie. There are men out there with other opinions.
I also love cats atleast what you and me have in common is that we’re both anti-feminist

Why should I be a sex offender?
I keep my distance from all women.
Exactly let them ignore us those foids think we’re better then them other then the normie advice that you need to put yourself out there

Tbh forcing people who have committed a crime ages ago to deal with a hurricane is just bitchiness.

if the legal system didn't hate men, this would be classed as a cruel and unusual punishment.
It is fuck feminist activists

I also love cats atleast what you and me have in common is that we’re both anti-feminist
At least we can build on that. :feelsokman:
Exactly let them ignore us those foids think we’re better then them other then the normie advice that you need to put yourself out there
I'm too old for chasing foids. The most of them are too ugly for me, too.

At least we can build on that. :feelsokman:
I'm too old for chasing foids. The most of them are too ugly for me, too.
If they’re too ugly for you then what foids you find attractive?

normie advice is a good way to get arrested and become a sex offender

foids can accuse men for no reason and screw their life up

men shouldn't put up with that

normie advice is a good way to get arrested and become a sex offender

foids can accuse men for no reason and screw their life up

men shouldn't put up with that
I learned that from experience, when I was in High School when I used to be blue pulled, friendlier, and less aloof. I used to be more outgoing, until people disappointed me a lot of times including, This one incident, when I was trying to make a female friend she accused me of stalking and I was threatened that if I don’t leave her alone I can be put on a sex offender registry. Just for fucking being interested in being her friend the stupid coward bitch

In hindsight, I can understand why jews want to vaccinate the goyim, they deserve covaids jabs.