Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Flirted with Stacy dentist assistant

Hemogsme

Hemogsme

Recruit
★★
Bluepill/Brag
I went to get a root canal and the assistant that got me read was a beautiful white Stacy. She had not tits, but a fat ass and I knew it was destiny. When she was asked if I was comfortable I said yes and I think she smiled behind her mask. God, hopefully I manage to ascend this year.

[UWSL]Venting[/UWSL] Flirted with Stacy dentist assistant​

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="Hemogsme"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/41/41018.jpg?1644992051[/IMG]

Hemogsme

Greycel​

JoinedFeb 16, 2022Posts16Online10h 0m
I went to get a root canal and the assistant that got me read was a beautiful white Stacy. She had not tits, but a fat ass and I knew it was destiny. When she was asked if I was com

When the cope is too strong

Then she comes home and gets her canal filled by Chad

These greycels keep getting dumber by the day. This mfer isn’t even blackpilled.

Tyrone is hitting that while you are being happy about a smile :lul:

Way to carried away

:feelswhat: A white foid with no tits, and a nice ass?

inhib mogs me, i cant even look women in the eye without getting nervous

[UWSL]Venting[/UWSL] Flirted with Stacy dentist assistant​

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="Hemogsme"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/41/41018.jpg?1644992051[/IMG]

Hemogsme

Greycel​

JoinedFeb 16, 2022Posts16Online10h 0m
I went to get a root canal and the assistant that got me read was a beautiful white Stacy. She had not tits, but a fat ass and I knew it was destiny. When she was asked if I was com

Flirt level: infinite

When the cope is too strong
This. I had the same thing happen to me when i went to the dentist. but i knew better than to get oneitis again. Fast foward a week or so, i get to know that the female dentist is going out with the male 6'5 dentist.

ascension is within ur grasp brother

You did what?
Plot twist: It was a trannie.

Bruv ... :fuk:
Don't do us like that

for a normie it is irrelevant, for us it is like a world event. we are abused dogs for sure.

Ok, but now tell us about the flirting part pls

Greycels cope the hardest

I went to get a root canal and the assistant that got me read was a beautiful white Stacy. She had not tits, but a fat ass and I knew it was destiny. When she was asked if I was comfortable I said yes and I think she smiled behind her mask. God, hopefully I manage to ascend this year.
Dentists assistants are flirting with everyone me too it’s not real

Copium overdose