Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Flight simulator 2020

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Can't wait

RbgYhzI.gif

Me neither, but my computer will probably burn :cryfeels:

my computer would probably explode and kill me if i tried to run it

I remember back in middle school my tech teacher would have 6 computers set up with the flight simulator, all with the controlls as well. The throttle, break, and wheel...shit was awesome

Simulation games are boring tbh

I will have to play it on Xbone because I am a console peasant.

Never seen it, only truck simulator

Might as well put a trailer here :

I'm not much into fight simulators, but this one impresses me big time.

Not sure I'll buy it, but I'll certainly watch Livestreams on twitch or something.

Not interested in simulators, I only play RPGs

the fans on my pc would turn into propellers if i tried to run it

Love the MFS games. Have the really old ones still in their original boxes and I play them once in a while, specifically all the ones from MFS 4.0 to MFS 2004. Don't have X yet, and I might or might not get 2020. Depends on the requirements.
@Blacktarpill what do you think of this comment?

I can’t wait to crash my plane into my house

who was the best one for the past years ?
MFS 2000 Professional and MFS 2002 Professional are really, really good. MFS X is good I think, too.

I love simulation games. Someday I will make a big simulation game with walking, driving, shooting, and building. It will have a mixture of urban and rural areas and be like the size of a county.

I wish Flight Simulator had realistic crash physics. I wanna see my plane explode and fall apart into pieces. I wanna put a dent or a hole in a building when I crash.
I guess that would be inappropriate in a post-9/11 world.
Also why the fuck are there no passengers on my Boeing airliner

I love simulation games. Someday I will make a big simulation game with walking, driving, shooting, and building. It will have a mixture of urban and rural areas and be like the size of a county.

are you a Computerscience-cel?

How are these simulator games entertaining? do you want to study up to be a pilot or something?

Unless it's Mechwarrior.

If somebody made a full blown Mechwarrior simulator with photorealistic graphics, a complete cockpit, with realistic hydraulic motion and hit detection gyros, and with regular updates and online play, I'd cum so fucking hard my tecticles would literally explode.

I'm afraid of fright stimulators...

My computer can't run ir