Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Flight from Mallorca to Zurich is delayed because a female passenger ate a orange

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
On Sunday evening, Swiss flight LX 2155 from Mallorca to Zurich took off almost an hour late. The crew searched for the cause of the citrus smell for several minutes.

She took her place, downloaded a few movies on her tablet, and then put her headphones in her ears. So far so good.

Karen: "A flight attendant approached me shortly afterwards. It sounded to me like she asked me if I wanted something to eat, but since i had the headphones in i didn't understand her properly and replied no."

(Usually if someone is talking to you, you should take off your damn headphones, out of respect, Karen!) :feelsseriously:

It was only when she pulled down her headphones a few minutes later and asked what was going on that she heard from other passengers that the cause of the orange smell was being sought. Karen then reported to the flight crew that she had eaten a tangerine.

She says that after that she was approached rudely by other passengers and the pilot came to her seat annoyed.

At the end, Karen even has the nerve to complain and act like the victim. :dab:

View: https://youtu.be/WEOfNqu5mi4

Weird they treat the orange like it was some onboard flightbomb

Weird they treat the orange like it was some onboard flightbomb
They can’t just ignore strong smells, it could be a technical defect on the plane, that is to be taken seriously

Typical foid behavior :feelsseriously:

But tbf why tf do they delayed the flight just for this :feelskek:

Heh, good crew