Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fleshlights?

tiredofthisshit

tiredofthisshit

life is a scam
anyone got one? Is it worth it?

i had one, but i throw it, it doesnt like a girl, it is a fake ad, and it is very badly seen if people come in your house, so i throw it.
Do nofap it is better !

i had one, but i throw it, it doesnt like a girl, it is a fake ad, and it is very badly seen if people come in your house, so i throw it.
Do nofap it is better !

im a nofapcel but I wanted to use it like once every month

i told my self the same, but it do not like sex, it is wierdo
Do your hand once a month it still better

just use your hand

It feels a lot better than my rough hand, but it's a bit disappointing and it can be a lot of work sometimes (rinsing, warming it, lubing it, cleaning up afterwards, letting out to dry etc.). My expectations were too high I guess. Still worth it in my opinion.

I have two sleeves, classic smooth and mini lotus. They both feel about the same to me, mini lotus retains lube a little better, but other than that there's barely any difference to me because the material is so soft, stretchy and smooth. They both just feel like warm extremely slippery squishy stuff hugging my dick. You have to get one of the freaky looking ones to feel a really noticeable difference from the classic. They also feel a little loose to me, but my dick is average, girth probably below average. It's the main reason I was a little disappointed at first. If you have a girthier cock it'll probably feel better.

pros:
plastic case is extremely sturdy
probably feels very close to a pussy, especially if warmed (they sell fleshlight heaters)
you can wedge it between pillows, mattress and bed etc. or just hold it in front of you and kind of fuck it like you would a roastie, can't replicate that with your hands

cons:
prepare to spend up to 15-20 minutes preparing the thing and cleaning it afterwards
doesn't look like a legit fleshlight, a little bulky and everyone can tell it's a sex toy from a mile away
the actual sleeve has to be dried in the open for at least 8 hours after each use, high chance of someone finding it if they enter your room
very sensitive to improper cleaning/drying, develops mold easily if not careful

I like it, but it's so much effort to clean I hardly ever use it.

I just fap normally.

i told my self the same, but it do not like sex, it is wierdo
Do your hand once a month it still better
You seem like a funny guy ;)

It feels a lot better than my rough hand, but it's a bit disappointing and it can be a lot of work sometimes (rinsing, warming it, lubing it, cleaning up afterwards, letting out to dry etc.). My expectations were too high I guess. Still worth it in my opinion.

I have two sleeves, classic smooth and mini lotus. They both feel about the same to me, mini lotus retains lube a little better, but other than that there's barely any difference to me because the material is so soft, stretchy and smooth. They both just feel like warm extremely slippery squishy stuff hugging my dick. You have to get one of the freaky looking ones to feel a really noticeable difference from the classic. They also feel a little loose to me, but my dick is average, girth probably below average. It's the main reason I was a little disappointed at first. If you have a girthier cock it'll probably feel better.

pros:
probably feels very close to a pussy, especially if warmed (they sell fleshlight heaters)
you can wedge it between pillows, mattress and bed etc. or just hold it in front of you and kind of fuck it like you would a roastie, can't replicate that with your hands

cons:
prepare to spend up to 15-20 minutes preparing the thing and cleaning it afterwards
doesn't look like a legit fleshlight, a little bulky and everyone can tell it's a sex toy from a mile away
the actual sleeve has to be dried in the open for at least 8 hours after each use, high chance of someone finding it if they enter your room

thanks lol. I might consider it now because im only gonna use it when I know im alone for a few days. I thought about getting a hentai one because they seemed to be more tight and overall have better reviews

Get a tighter one for sure if you have a smaller or average dick. Just make sure it's ribbed/wavy because it helps with lube, especially if it's a tighter sleeve. With classic non-textured sleeves lube tends to get squeezed out during use which requires you to relube more often during sessions.

Get a tighter one for sure if you have a smaller or average dick. Just make sure it's ribbed/wavy because it helps with lube, especially if it's a tighter sleeve. With classic non-textured sleeves lube tends to get squeezed out during use which requires you to relube more often during sessions.
im pretty big in size but I still rather have tight over loose one will not be worth it in my guessing

pros:

cons:
damn, who knew it was so complicated.
issova

i want to get one and a pair of silicon feet as well