Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR fleshlight feels good on my dick

I used a 20 something dollar pocket pussy one time and I could stick my y’know all the way through it. The toy was fun but super loud but at least I was alone when I used it.

I used a 20 something dollar pocket pussy one time and I could stick my y’know all the way through it. The toy was fun but super loud but at least I was alone when I used it.
Go for quality cheap shit is made of not long lasting material and doesnt feel good

I ordered Destroya and Beyond because of this thread. I expect to be disappointed but I will report back tomorrow.

I don't have one yet

I ordered Destroya and Beyond because of this thread. I expect to be disappointed but I will report back tomorrow.
I hope you got it from a third party

I hope you got it from a third party

Nope. Because of price?

I used neetbux so I don't care that much but I will remember next time.

Last edited:
Nope. Because of price?

I used neetbux so I don't care that much but I will remember next time.
yeah, can get discounts. also lots of caps don't screw on properly which affects the functionality. I only have like 2 or 3 out of 7 that screw on properly but you can contact them for a new one