Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Flat chested women prove it's over

vic624

vic624

Hujocel
★★★★
Having breasts as flat a board seems to have no effect on female ability to lead a vibrant sex life. Take a male secondary sex characteristic analogous to breasts and like shoulder width and noticed how much higher the standards are for men. Blackops2 and ER are great examples of narrow clivicles being a death sentence.

My clivicles are narrow :feelsrope:

Men have preferences while women have standards. Some men like BBW some like flat girls, but all girls demand a tall chad

Their hole is enough to overshadow all their flaws.

Yeah, no shit. Kill me now :feelsrope:

It's never over for any foid regardless of how unattractive she is. There will always be someone who wants her(hence why all foids act like they're some kind of prize to be won and act unavailable to most men even if they're butt ugly or fat). Hell alot of men autistically screech about prefering small/flat chest, big ass foids anyways. Personally I'm more into big chested.

Last edited:
Beauty standards for foids are non existant.

flat chested noodlewhores have higher smv than all of us and normies combined and possibly add a few chadlites in the mix

Having breasts as flat a board seems to have no effect on female ability to lead a vibrant sex life. Take a male secondary sex characteristic analogous to breasts and like shoulder width and noticed how much higher the standards are for men. Blackops2 and ER are great examples of narrow clivicles being a death sentence.

Flat chested "girls" are gross.
flat chested noodlewhores have higher smv than all of us and normies combined and possibly add a few chadlites in the mix

Coz of white fucks who go for noodlewhores. If ugly white genetic trash stuck to their own race, we wouldnt have so many problems.

I thought I stood a chance with a completely flat chested acquaintance of mine (she didn't even wore a bra), and since she was was complaining to me how much shit she gets from her female friends for having "shit taste" in men, I playfully asked her what does she like (expecting she'd like me ofc). I was in for a blackpill. She already had a ton of decent looking orbiters which she rejected, but said that she only ever wanted a tall, broad shouldered, nordic type, with thick hair and light eyes.

I'll never forget the expression on her face conveying that there was never the least bit of irony in her claim of having "low standards".

Last edited:
I thought I stood a chance with a completely flat chested acquaintance of mine (she didn't even wore a bra), and since she was was complaining to me how much shit she gets from her female friends for having "shit taste" in men, I playfully asked her what does she like (expecting she'd like me ofc). I was in for a blackpill. She already had a ton of decent looking orbiters which she rejected, but waht she ever only wanted was a tall, broad shouldered, nordic type, with thick hair and light eyes.

I'll never forget her expression on her face, being completely unironic in her demands.

Shit I can completely see this scene. When women revert "down" to base brain functions like sex they're scary in how primitive they come off.

Is it bad I actually like girls with small boobs than with big ones? Not full on flat-chest, but smaller. I like big boobs only in anime, but if it was a real girl I'd pref. small boobs

Dunno, I've always been into flat-chested girls

Flat chested "girls" are gross.

Coz of white fucks who go for noodlewhores. If ugly white genetic trash stuck to their own race, we wouldnt have so many problems.
Naive crap. Black women are undesired by white men and have higher smv than any race of man, by far

Just have a vagina and you have unlocked cheat codes for life

Does EDAR give noodles flat chests?

Most girls either are flat chested and have a big ass, or have no ass and big tits. This is average body genetics. The most deformed and ugliest girls are rectangular shaped with small or no ass and tits. They create instant genetic abomination framecels.
482536_03big.jpg

Most girls either are flat chested and have a big ass, or have no ass and big tits. This is average body genetics. The most deformed and ugliest girls are rectangular shaped with small or no ass and tits.

Most girls either are flat chested and have a big ass, or have no ass and big tits. This is average body genetics. The most deformed and ugliest girls are rectangular shaped with small or no ass and tits. They create instant genetic abomination framecels.
482536_03big.jpg
if a woman has no ass or tits that shit is just gross man

Then again I guess that's the female equivalent of being a framelet manlet to males so whatever

482536_03big.jpg
Literally everyone on this forum would fuck her.

Is it bad I actually like girls with small boobs than with big ones? Not full on flat-chest, but smaller. I like big boobs only in anime, but if it was a real girl I'd pref. small boobs

I prefer petite boobs too, I dont know why people are obsessed with big boobs, they literally just sag and look disgusting, small boobed girls are HQNP

I prefer petite boobs too, I dont know why people are obsessed with big boobs, they literally just sag and look disgusting, small boobed girls are HQNP
Yeah, literally at some age if you have big boobs they'll sag down. An aunt in my family has really big breasts and they are sagging all the way down. You can't even ignore it.

Whats crazy is if a guy doesnt like her size he will pay for her to get them bigger. With guys its mainly our bones which are significantly harder to change