Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Flag Review: Americas

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
This is first in the series where I will review flags. I like to review them based on two categories, First is the badass category where I try to envision the flag being flown as armies as marching forward. Second is the aesthetics itself which is just the colour pallet and the design itself. Also I will try to keep my biases away about the country itself. Also keep in mind this is just my opinion ngl. @Admiral_Arkantos

Image result for canada flag

Canada.Not a fan of red and white together especially since there's no black. I do like the uniqueness of the leaf which makes it stand out ngl but it is kinda soy looking and hard to envision a bad ass military waving this
3/5
Image result for usa flag

USA.Always hated seeing red,blue, and white everywhere during Fourth of July. Not as comfy looking as the Canadian flag but it looks more badass and intimidating imo.
3.5/5

Image result for mexico flag

Mexico.I really like the golden eagle in the middle which has a cool history behind it ngl. I believe that the Aztecs believed that when they spotted an eagle on a catus that they have reached the land that their gods intended them to live in. Green is a nice colour.
4/5
Image result for guatemala flag

Guatemala. Typical three stripes with a design in the middle. I don't like the colours as much as Mexico's and the design is hard to see. It doesn't stand out that much.
2/5
Image result for belize flag

Belize. The red at the top and bottom is a nice touch however I'm not a fan of including actual people on the flags. The design has too much going on for the size it is given.
3.5/5
Image result for honduras flag

Honduras. It has a nice shade of blue and it nice and simple. I do prefer horizontal stripes as opposed to vertical ones and you can't go wrong with stars
4/5
Image result for nicaragua flag

Nicaragua. Very similar to Honduras' flag although the pyramid design is not as aesthetic as stars.
3.5/5
Image result for el salvador flag

El Salvador. More blue and white. Doesn't differentiate from the others except its logo doesn't pop out as much.
3/5

Image result for costa rica flag

Costa Rica. Really digging the horizontal stripes and colours. I like that the red takes up more space as there is only one red stripe and the position of the design slightly to the left is really nice. My favorite flag so far.
5/5
Image result for panama flag

Panama. This flag reminds me of Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter. I like the parallel design but I think it's too square and would be better if the colours had more room and less white.
4/5
Image result for cuba flag

Cuba. I also like the triangle on the left. One of my favorite designs.
4.5/5
Image result for the bahamas flag

The Bahamas. Another triangle plus really nice colours. The yellow and blue complement each other well.
4/5
Image result for jamaica flag

Jamaica.The yellow and green go together really nice. I am a massive fan of the x design and I can totally picture a military storming through the west with this as their symbol.
5/5
Image result for haiti flag

Haiti. This one looks way too simple and the colours seem out of place. The symbol looks out of place as well.
2/5
Image result for dominican republic flag

Dominican Republic. The cross is really nice and I like how the colours are arranged. I think the symbol is too small and it might even be better with it gone entirely.
Image result for puerto rico flag

Puerto Rico. If the USA is Mario then this is baby mario. Looks like the USA before it reached puberty.
3/5
This has gone on too long so I'll finish the Islands up tomorrow and probably do South America as well.

Last edited:
I’ve always really liked Canada’s flag tbh

All of them get mogged by Great Bulgaria
Photo verybig 158730

I don't mind Canada's actual flag but it'd be both badass and hilarious if their real flag featured a huge ridiculous looking cartoon beaver on it that looked foolishly pissed off at an all too often unfair and cruel world.

Imagine ranking that Costa Rica flag with the tiny seal that I can't even see a 5/5

@Admiral_Arkantos thoughts?
canadian-flag.gif

This is first in the series where I will review flags. I like to review them based on two categories, First is the badass category where I try to envision the flag being flown as armies as marching forward. Second is the aesthetics itself which is just the colour pallet and the design itself. Also I will try to keep my biases away about the country itself. Also keep in mind this is just my opinion ngl. @Admiral_Arkantos

View attachment 177685
Canada.Not a fan of red and white together especially since there's no black. I do like the uniqueness of the leaf which makes it stand out ngl but it is kinda soy looking and hard to envision a bad ass military waving this
3/5
View attachment 177687
USA.Always hated seeing red,blue, and white everywhere during Fourth of July. Not as comfy looking as the Canadian flag but it looks more badass and intimidating imo.
3.5/5

View attachment 177689
Mexico.I really like the golden eagle in the middle which has a cool history behind it ngl. I believe that the Aztecs believed that when they spotted an eagle on a catus that they have reached the land that their gods intended them to live in. Green is a nice colour.
4/5
View attachment 177690
Guatemala. Typical three stripes with a design in the middle. I don't like the colours as much as Mexico's and the design is hard to see. It doesn't stand out that much.
2/5
View attachment 177691
Belize. The red at the top and bottom is a nice touch however I'm not a fan of including actual people on the flags. The design has too much going on for the size it is given.
3.5/5
View attachment 177694
Honduras. It has a nice shade of blue and it nice and simple. I do prefer horizontal stripes as opposed to vertical ones and you can't go wrong with stars
4/5
View attachment 177695
Nicaragua. Very similar to Honduras' flag although the pyramid design is not as aesthetic as stars.
3.5/5
View attachment 177717
El Salvador. More blue and white. Doesn't differentiate from the others except its logo doesn't pop out as much.
3/5

View attachment 177696
Costa Rica. Really digging the horizontal stripes and colours. I like that the red takes up more space as there is only one red stripe and the position of the design slightly to the left is really nice. My favorite flag so far.
5/5
View attachment 177698
Panama. This flag reminds me of Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter. I like the parallel design but I think it's too square and would be better if the colours had more room and less white.
4/5
View attachment 177700
Cuba. I also like the triangle on the left. One of my favorite designs.
4.5/5
View attachment 177701
The Bahamas. Another triangle plus really nice colours. The yellow and blue complement each other well.
4/5
View attachment 177702
Jamaica.The yellow and green go together really nice. I am a massive fan of the x design and I can totally picture a military storming through the west with this as their symbol.
5/5
View attachment 177705
Haiti. This one looks way too simple and the colours seem out of place. The symbol looks out of place as well.
2/5
View attachment 177709
Dominican Republic. The cross is really nice and I like how the colours are arranged. I think the symbol is too small and it might even be better with it gone entirely.
View attachment 177711
Puerto Rico. If the USA is Mario then this is baby mario. Looks like the USA before it reached puberty.
3/5
This has gone on too long so I'll finish the Islands up tomorrow and probably do South America as well.
I agree pretty much but I'd rate the U.S and Haiti higher and Puerto Rica and Honduras lower

1576454833220-png.177705

2/5
the symbol is just a JPEG pasted on the flag

Top flag tbh:

2000px-Flag_of_Mozambique.svg.png

canada: 1/5
USA:4/5
Mexico: 5/5
Guatemala: 2/5
Belize: 1/5
Honduras: 4/5
Nicaragua:3/5
El salvador:3/5
Costa Rica: 4/5
Panama: 4.5/5
Cuba: 3/5
Bahamas: 4/5
Jamaica: 3/5
Haiti: 1/10
Dominican republic: 5/5
Puerto rico: 1/5

Canadian flag is the best IMO, it's just that their prime minister is a cuck, but the flag itself is good and simple, kind of like Japan's flag.

1024px Flag of River Gee County

Rate the Liberian county flags
iu

nice reviews man agree with most but i like canadas flag more then usa though

Based 5 point rating system.

studying maps and flags on internet was one of my favorite copes when i was younger. based flagpost tbh