Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fixed my mouse

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
Feels good man, the left mouse button was completely fucked so I bought a soldering station and new switches(mogger switches, much better than before), took me 2 hours since I don't have my chinese desoldering pump yet :lul: but it works, haven't felt this accomplished since fixing the roof on my mom's shed :feelzez: time to break them in with some vidya :feelsautistic:

Is it difficult to solder a switch?

Is it difficult to solder a switch?
soldering is easy as fuck, desoldering is much harder especially without a pump :lul: but I managed to do it after some trial and error by heating all three at the same time and prying it off with a screwdriver and then at the end pulling the pins one by one after melting. and when going in I just went one by one again while pressing down

I buy cheap kensington mice for less than 10 bucks on amazon. My current one has lasted almost 2 years now, and the one before that almost 4.
I get cheap Redragon ones, any problem and I just replace it.

I buy cheap kensington mice for less than 10 bucks on amazon. My current one has lasted almost 2 years now, and the one before that almost 4.
this one lasted 5.5 years though the middle mouse button got fucked way earlier. but I like it, it's big and ergonomic. though even on gaming mice they put mediocre switches so it's probably better to just solder good switches than replace :feelswhere:

Feels good man, the left mouse button was completely fucked so I bought a soldering station and new switches(mogger switches, much better than before), took me 2 hours since I don't have my chinese desoldering pump yet :lul: but it works, haven't felt this accomplished since fixing the roof on my mom's shed :feelzez: time to break them in with some vidya :feelsautistic:
Incel trait: You use trackpad of your laptop.

hey you can ascend too if you purchase one :feelsokman:
True, but it won't make up for all the years I had to live with the trackpad. It's ingrained too deep. Game over.

Over for you man. How can you stoop so low. That's even worst than betabuxxing a used up cum rag.
Tfu on you and your debil trackpad tfu
:feelsrope:

The cat ate mine