Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Five young foids dead after fire in 'escape room' in Poland.

roasties getting toasty tbh

the only thing they escaped was life

Based polish roastie toasters :feelshmm:

“The victims of this tragedy are 15-year-old children, girls celebrating a birthday"
Children with 10 sexual partners.

697E3857 2CEE 423C 8C1F 6BA959B737A2

4E167C5B 1396 42A7 8852 31BEE7A41644

5A41B8E5 3F89 4D17 9B91 6959E0DB6EFB

84D9113F 02BA 4A2E A5AF 6E5984755307

YES… DIE SOME MORE, FOIDS. IT FUELS ME. :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Ohh these poor innocent girls. :soy::soy::soy:

good I hope they suffered

probably ttied to solve the game by burning their way through something. foids and their iq cannot be left alone for one second, they will kill themselves or people around them

:reeeeee:

Escape rooms are fun as fuck on different note

Poland is hostile to migrants and currycels, so good for Poland if these white Polish whores died in a fire.

That is good though, forces everyone to stick to their own race.
Poland is hostile to migrants and currycels, so good for Poland if these white Polish whores died in a fire.

That's my lifefuel for the day

That is good though, forces everyone to stick to their own race.
So I guess the Morocco men should be given a medial for beheading those Germanish Angloskanks?

It's funny how normies are given everything in life, yet are so bored that they have to engage in risky activities.

99% probability the dumb Polacks were taking copious nigger dick while simultaneously asking where the good men at.

If they were sluts, I would say "good riddance!" But I can't be sure if they are.
5 15 year old girls. They were nailed down by chad at age 11. JFL if you think they were religious virgins LOL.

5 15 year old girls. They were nailed down by chad at age 11. JFL if you think they were religious virgins LOL.

They were 15 years old? There's a huge chance they were virgins at that age. Most western foids lose it at 16/17.

99% probability the dumb Polacks were taking copious nigger dick while simultaneously asking where the good men at.
Have you been to poland? I put it at 0%

ethnics do well in poland, there have been tinder experiments, tellem t once had a polish foid tell him he "looked like that guy from blacked"

Ethnics in overwhelmingly white countries get different game mechanics for being exotic-looking. Majority of foids will actively avoid them, sure, but the most promiscuous ones might actually approach blacks and offer sex.

Poland is a cucked country tbh.
But, their government are doing some good stuff.

Whats an escape room
People are locked into rooms and need to solve puzzles and riddles to get out, it's a fun game, typical normie stuff.

Guess you can't escape fate :feelzez:

They were 15 years old? There's a huge chance they were virgins at that age. Most western foids lose it at 16/17.
ccccccccccccccooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lmaoo "birthday party" sure... wish more than 5 died, teenage foids are some of the true scum on the earth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back