Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fit male body in 2020

Cope: if you can train for two hours you're not lifting as heavy as you could.

Yes some BB train that way with success but it's not necessary.

You could train higher intensity in a shorter period of time.

For example: squatting 200x10 could be done in under a minute, while you might spend 10 minutes doing 500 reps of bodyweight squats, but doing the weight squat for fewer reps in less time could give better results for muscle growth.

It's like "why don't I have muscular legs? I walk for five hours every day!" whining about sprinters.

A lot of cope going on here.

Working a labour job doesn't guarantee gains in muscle mass. You're not using progressive resistance, you're learning a skill and getting more efficient (less muscular stress) at doing it. If anything you're doing cardio (marathon) and making your recovery harder.
Idk man, all I'm saying is that It's VERY unlikely that anyone on these pretty shots achieved such physique in normal ways. Even if they are training specifically for this.

Last edited:
What foids consider the bare minimum male physique requires men to use steroids, HGH, testosterone, and diaretics to mainstain.

That dude in the pic almost certainly doesn't look like that all the time. If he ate one bag of chips and drank some orange juice, the salt and sugar would bloat him back to "normal" within an hour. These models only have abs for a few hours because they've dehydrated themselves to the brink of passing out.

Foids expect this level of physique at all times or you are considered a Low Value Man.

even top fitness youtubers do that all the time

this guy is natty, gets shredded after months of dieting

bloated again a few weeks later

and so on and so on for every shredded guy

This is so so true, and foids just don't get that looking like that is pretty much not gonna happen natty. I know people who's full time job is personal trainer and they don't even look like that.

The world went wrong when you have foids free will

I'm gigaframelet, even when I was gymmaxxed to my fullest capabilities after 4 years of going to gym 3 times a week I still looked like a pussy.
i was fat at 175 lbs. Now somewhat lean at 152 lbs but ffs. I have the thinest bones you can ever imagine

i was fat at 175 lbs. Now somewhat lean at 152 lbs but ffs. I have the thinest bones you can ever imagine
Yes I share the same fate. Really brutal. Gymmaxxing is a bare necessity and the biggest cope for me but I accepted that I will never have a Chad body.

So there's been a lot of complaining from feminazis regarding unrealistic beauty standards for women, but it doesn't seem to bother them that men are expected to be bodybuilders to even have a chance at dating in 2020. This is what people's idea of male fitness looks like:

Chad-bachelorette-badboy.jpg

Not only does it take years to get that kind of body, but for some people with very small bone structures it's impossible. So it's perfectly ok to expect a man to make it a full time job to stay """"""fit"""""" but it's too much to ask for women to stay at a healthy BMI (literally all it takes for them to be fuckable). Not looking like the above photo automatically puts me in league with 600 lb whales in the minds of normies.

Meanwhite I have seem actual overweight looking bitches label themselves "athletic", probably because they go to yoga twice a week.

100% accurate. As a Rice myself, even I advanced as a Chang, white foids would still not even give me a glance because I am a Chang, and will forever be mogged by white Chads every waking moment of my life. It also takes not years, but a couple decades to get that type of body. That particular body builder probably started when he was in middle school. He already had the foundations in his development to get that bodybuilder look. Strong wrists, excessive testosterone for ideal chin and jaw, beard, height, etc. You have small bone structure? IMPOSSIBLE. Unless you're willing to add bone on your legs, which we aren't there in the surgical world yet for fully grown adults.

Foids are fucking sensitive as fuck, yet have the audacity to berate us for not acting "manly" enough for something, completely ignoring what men go through in life, like PTSD, trauma from sexual abuse, racial abuse, etc.

600 lb. landwhale foids want this type of Chad above in the picture yet don't put in THEIR equal amount of work to become attractive enough for these white Chads. Women's equality isn't equality. It's a power grab. Period.

I'm sure I've read some article about improving your frame in aldult age. Tldr was that after 19 years a man can't change his shoulder breadth by exercise or bodybuilding. So if you are a framecel and hit 19 or so don't expect that exercise will help ypu.

I can plank for 8 minutes and do virtually unlimited sit ups and I still have nothing resembling visible abs, working out is cope. My body gets stronger but it looks out of shape no matter what I do anyways
Doesn’t matter, you need to be at a low body fat percentage to see abs.

You literally need to be chiseled like a Greek statue in order to just compete with your fellow man
Tbh and that's what I hate about current society
Literally nobody looks like that unless they've been gymcelling since the day they were born