Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fit male body in 2020

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
So there's been a lot of complaining from feminazis regarding unrealistic beauty standards for women, but it doesn't seem to bother them that men are expected to be bodybuilders to even have a chance at dating in 2020. This is what people's idea of male fitness looks like:

Chad-bachelorette-badboy.jpg

Not only does it take years to get that kind of body, but for some people with very small bone structures it's impossible. So it's perfectly ok to expect a man to make it a full time job to stay """"""fit"""""" but it's too much to ask for women to stay at a healthy BMI (literally all it takes for them to be fuckable). Not looking like the above photo automatically puts me in league with 600 lb whales in the minds of normies.

Meanwhite I have seem actual overweight looking bitches label themselves "athletic", probably because they go to yoga twice a week.

Last edited:
You literally need to be chiseled like a Greek statue in order to just compete with your fellow man

I'm gigaframelet, even when I was gymmaxxed to my fullest capabilities after 4 years of going to gym 3 times a week I still looked like a pussy.

If you do not have the build to get on 'the bachelor' you either should rope, suck dick, or go ER

So there's been a lot of complaining from feminazis regarding unrealistic beauty standards for women, but it doesn't seem to bother them that men are expected to be bodybuilders to even have a chance at dating in 2020. This is what people's idea of male fitness looks like:

Not only does it take years to get that kind of body, but for some people with very small bone structures it's impossible. So it's perfectly ok to expect a man to make it a full time job to stay """"""fit"""""" but it's too much to ask for women to stay at a healthy BMI (literally all it takes for them to be fuckable). Not looking like the above photo automatically puts me in league with 600 lb whales in the minds of normies.
Screenshot 20200519 143157 Instagram

This is what foids consider to be an average 5/10 guy.

Its brutally Over

I can plank for 8 minutes and do virtually unlimited sit ups and I still have nothing resembling visible abs, working out is cope. My body gets stronger but it looks out of shape no matter what I do anyways

you guys dont look like that?

You literally need to be chiseled like a Greek statue in order to just compete with your fellow man
We are all different, we're always told we all have our strengths and weeknesses. Maybe Chad is good at playing football but I can fix Chad's computer. Good right? Well it's not like that for attraction. There is only one set of traits that is attractive to women and if you don't have them you're fucked. It's not fair at all. Just because I was born with a bad frame I just need to suffer forever. I don't even get a chance.

OP is volcel.
I would fuck a landwhale

We are all different, we're always told we all have our strengths and weeknesses. Maybe Chad is good at playing football but I can fix Chad's computer. Good right? Well it's not like that for attraction. There is only one set of traits that is attractive to women and if you don't have them you're fucked. It's not fair at all. Just because I was born with a bad frame I just need to suffer forever. I don't even get a chance.
Life is cruel. Women make it crueler.

I'm gigaframelet, even when I was gymmaxxed to my fullest capabilities after 4 years of going to gym 3 times a week I still looked like a pussy.
3 times a week isn't enough tbh

Foid rights were a mistake

Meanwhite I have seem actual overweight looking bitches label themselves "athletic", probably because they go to yoga twice a week.

Not only does it take years to get that kind of body, but for some people with very small bone structures it's impossible.

Not true, if you have the right genes, that body can be achieved with litttle to no effort.

Just get big, grow your bones along with your muscles & gain height to be 6'4, lord knows if you're a mega muscle manlet how ppl will see you & make sure your face has hit the gym otherwise you're a nasty bastard trying to trick women & they ain't falling for it ya pig.

Maybe you'll live to 60 what with all the stress on your heart & enhancers you're taking, hope your dick doesn't break or was tiny lol.

nothing more obnoxious as gym bros or incels who think they can gymaxx, every normie and chad is already winning with their face so its fucking hilarious to think getting a six pack will save you.

I think gymaxxers are just massive copers.

nothing more obnoxious as gym bros or incels who think they can gymaxx, every normie and chad is already winning with their face so its fucking hilarious to think getting a six pack will save you.

I think gymaxxers are just massive copers.
It may or may not help but that doesn't matter. Gym maxxed body is expected if you want to be considered "fit". Running won't cut it, you have to be a fucking steroid monster or else don't even bother.

it take years to get that kind of body
for some people with very small bone structures it's impossible
a full time job to stay """"""fit""""""
I think it's actually possible to build that kind of muscle mass in less than two years with a proper program.

One of the leading reasons it probably takes more or just never happens is we're drowning in oceans of misinformation and options and don't know how to put together proper programs or do good nutrition initially.

Like for example: how many of you newfags start out just trying 90% curls because you tunnel-vision on the biceps and don't know about compounds like rows/chins?

Plus even if you do know about proper lifts (I have for 10+ years) it doesn't mean you'll actually stick to a program (I never have, just lift spontanteously and forget how far I got) or deal with proper recovery (I bet many of you don't sleep well, forget to take optimal protein sometimes) or diet properly (I consume too many calories, so my body fat never drops enough to see my abs)

I don't think it would be a full-time job to stay fit, because you could just do very high-intensity lifts and then spend most of your time recovering while doing some easy job.

Why it might seem like a full-time job is that some people do take that approach of lifting lots for a pump effect because they want to avoid high-intensity lifting because it's scary or hard to track progress with.

In regard to pic above, what specific bones are you talking about that would prevent looking like him from neck down?

The central thing that comes to mind for me is that the length of the clavicle seems like the primary determinate of width of your shoulders. Obviously the width of your ribcage probably correlates with that since you can't have the humerus/scapula floating too far away unsupported or it would put too much stress on the sternoclavicular joint.... but then you could prevent that with a lot of passive trapezius tension perhaps.

This is why you should have young boys shrugging massive weights to built Brock Lesnar traps so their body knows to grow clavicles as long as possible for huge shoulder width.

Delt thickness is something you can build in addition to this to give the illusion of shoulder width, but it doesn't actually move your shoulder joints further apart.

I think it's actually possible to build that kind of muscle mass in less than two years with a proper program.

One of the leading reasons it probably takes more or just never happens is we're drowning in oceans of misinformation and options and don't know how to put together proper programs or do good nutrition initially.

Like for example: how many of you newfags start out just trying 90% curls because you tunnel-vision on the biceps and don't know about compounds like rows/chins?

Plus even if you do know about proper lifts (I have for 10+ years) it doesn't mean you'll actually stick to a program (I never have, just lift spontanteously and forget how far I got) or deal with proper recovery (I bet many of you don't sleep well, forget to take optimal protein sometimes) or diet properly (I consume too many calories, so my body fat never drops enough to see my abs)

I don't think it would be a full-time job to stay fit, because you could just do very high-intensity lifts and then spend most of your time recovering while doing some easy job.

Why it might seem like a full-time job is that some people do take that approach of lifting lots for a pump effect because they want to avoid high-intensity lifting because it's scary or hard to track progress with.

In regard to pic above, what specific bones are you talking about that would prevent looking like him from neck down?

The central thing that comes to mind for me is that the length of the clavicle seems like the primary determinate of width of your shoulders. Obviously the width of your ribcage probably correlates with that since you can't have the humerus/scapula floating too far away unsupported or it would put too much stress on the sternoclavicular joint.... but then you could prevent that with a lot of passive trapezius tension perhaps.

This is why you should have young boys shrugging massive weights to built Brock Lesnar traps so their body knows to grow clavicles as long as possible for huge shoulder width.

Delt thickness is something you can build in addition to this to give the illusion of shoulder width, but it doesn't actually move your shoulder joints further apart.
My clavicled are narrow like a woman, my ribcage is the size of a child, my waist to hip ratio is very low and I have extremely small thin wrists and small hands with slender fingers. I could never look like that guy from the neck down if I did nothing except work out and eat.

Most men can’t look like that without roids anyway.
JFL at being male in 2020.

JFL at being male in 2020.
99.99% of men can't without roids

how many guys looked like that before the 1950s?

the ones who did were 1 in a 1000 genetic freaks

how many NBA players, all of which who lift weights, look like that?

NBA players = super elite genes

My clavicled are narrow like a woman,
Narrow sounds like thin, I would describe the distance from sternum to acromiun as just short/long.

Although like with dicks there's going to be some correlation: you can't expect a long clavicle to support weight without being thick enough to do it.

my ribcage is the size of a child,
What do you think of the pullovers/breathing-squats broscience?

my waist to hip ratio is very low
If you mean your pelvis is wider than your abdomen, that seems like a non-problem to me because all one would need to do is build the abdominal/oblique muscles to widen that region. Bodybuilders often attempt the opposite, avoiding ab work and doing vacuums to get a narrow waist for aesthetics.

and I have extremely small thin wrists and small hands with slender fingers.
I could never look like that guy from the neck down if I did nothing except work out and eat.
The wrists/hands on that guy aren't the focus of the photo. Plus, even if it looked weird I'd still try to build the rest of the arm larger...
Wrist
Hands

All the guys complaining about wrists, please actually pose pics of your arms showing that you built big arms and how the hands/wrists now look tiny by comparison. I feel like most people complaining about this actually haven't built big arms tbh.

Based on what?
Shades

what aspect of this guy do you think needs roids?

In terms of muscle growth, the biggest thing to stand out to me is that he's put in the work for delts/triceps which many of us neglect. It's hard to tell because he's not flexing but I don't think his biceps are that much bigger than mine, his arm mainly looks better because it's balanced whereas I put off buying a tricep pushdown rope for years and neglect isolating them for extra work and pushups alone never help.

The biggest overall factor though is that he dieted down and got lean while still doing work to maintain his muscle gains.

Roids (or just good genetics) certainly HELP with this (they aid recovery, they incline the body to become mesomorphic to retain muscle and burn fat) but I don't think it's impossible without one of these, it just takes more organization/discipline/effort to balance out the equation.

We do need to take some accountability here: our torsos/arms could be a lot closer to this guy's with a good program that most of us just haven't ever really put in the time for.

We should probably have a gym-maxing subforum here TBH. We don't have enough subforum. Not even looksmax has one, wtf.

If we were females we would all be at least 8/10s

big lean natty
you can only pick two

"b-but some w-women are attracted to dad bods" :feels:

Only maybe 5 percent of the guys possess a body that females would consider attractive, it is absolutely over for most men.
"b-but some w-women are attracted to dad bods" :feels:
Classic Boomer cope.

I went to the gym for a few days and it was boring as fuck, I prefer running and I don't care if foids look disgusted at me for being skinny

I went to the gym for a few days and it was boring as fuck, I prefer running and I don't care if foids look disgusted at me for being skinny
this tbh. can't even imagine going to a fucking gym. doing a sport you like is way more fun then paying for aome gay gym

this is not a "fit" body, that guy probably eat 8 meals a day and train for likr 2h every day,
im not saying it's not good, but few people would look like him, especially framelets like us

pic related is a fit body, someone who eat healthy and run twice a week
View attachment 261225
Thats skinny chads body type tbh. Imagine an incels face on that body.

All incels must lift

You don't achieve such physique without roids. I knew people who busted their ass several hours a day in labour jobs + worked out and kept diet on top of that and while there were quite lean, they didn't looked nearly like this. What you see is a shitload of roids.

Women just need to have a healthy looking body while YOU have to be a greek sculpture.IT'S OVER.
NO ROIDS FOR YOUR FACE/HEIGHT.

I just wanted a good looking face

What foids consider the bare minimum male physique requires men to use steroids, HGH, testosterone, and diaretics to mainstain.

That dude in the pic almost certainly doesn't look like that all the time. If he ate one bag of chips and drank some orange juice, the salt and sugar would bloat him back to "normal" within an hour. These models only have abs for a few hours because they've dehydrated themselves to the brink of passing out.

Foids expect this level of physique at all times or you are considered a Low Value Man.

that guy probably eat 8 meals a day and train for likr 2h every day,
Cope: if you can train for two hours you're not lifting as heavy as you could.

Yes some BB train that way with success but it's not necessary.

You could train higher intensity in a shorter period of time.

For example: squatting 200x10 could be done in under a minute, while you might spend 10 minutes doing 500 reps of bodyweight squats, but doing the weight squat for fewer reps in less time could give better results for muscle growth.

It's like "why don't I have muscular legs? I walk for five hours every day!" whining about sprinters.

You don't achieve such physique without roids.
I knew people who busted their ass several hours a day in labour jobs + worked out and kept diet on top of that and while there were quite lean, they didn't looked nearly like this. What you see is a shitload of roids.

A lot of cope going on here.

Working a labour job doesn't guarantee gains in muscle mass. You're not using progressive resistance, you're learning a skill and getting more efficient (less muscular stress) at doing it. If anything you're doing cardio (marathon) and making your recovery harder.

It's funny how as male body standards have gone dramatically up female body standards have down. I see teenage girls every day flaunting their fat flabby thighs in tight bottoms as if it actually makes them more attractive, meanwhile all the young lads are spending hours in the gym every week trying to make themselves attractive to these same girls. It's a fucking sorry state of affairs.