Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment First World Currycels GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Do you know curry languages, can you read, write or speak any of them?

@Transcended Trucel @curryboy420 do you?

I can speak urdu/Hindi at intermediate level but cannot write it. One of my cousins learned it cause his parents forced him, and tells me it isn't worth the effort. Only real use would be ability to read some good poetry and religious texts in the orignal language (hadiths, maybe hindu vedas in Sanskrit).

I can speak urdu/Hindi at intermediate level but cannot write it. One of my cousins learned it cause his parents forced him, and tells me it isn't worth the effort. Only real use would be ability to read some good poetry and religious texts in the orignal language (hadiths, maybe hindu vedas in Sanskrit).
Interesting. Do you understand curry music and it's lyrics?

A few of my cousin's live in the US and UK and they can read,write and speak in hindi no problem. They do have an English accent tho but they haven't forgotten ttheir roots I guess

Yes more or less. There was one time I knew curry language better than English, a long time ago.

Yes more or less. There was one time I knew curry language better than English, a long time ago.
You must be really high iq. Learning a new language and being proficient in it is a high iq trait. :feelscomfy:
A few of my cousin's live in the US and UK and they can read,write and speak in hindi no problem. They do have an English accent tho but they haven't forgotten ttheir roots I guess
Impressive tbh. :feelscomfy:

I have similar cousin. They mog me. I am too lazy to learn tbh. Only languages I may eventually learn are the weeb ones for Vidya/light novel cope or buddhist ones.

Hey. I know you from looksmax

I'm a third world curry and I can't write hindi and have trouble reading it ( almost can't read it )

I'm as curry as someone could get

My mother even had "jeet" in her name
That's interesting. People with jeet names should have no trouble with hindi

How do you not know Hindi then?
I can speak Hindi. But I can't write it and can barely read it. ( Funny enough I can write hindi in English script )

I have no idea how I was able to pass my school exams.

I can speak Hindi. But I can't write it and can barely read it. ( Funny enough I can write hindi in English script )

do you prefer white foids or curry foids, whats the reasons ??

I don't like either. Why I don't like them? Because they are foids, they are all the same. If she breathes she's a thot

I'm foids im into are anime girls :feelscomfy:

I don't like either. Why I don't like them? Because they are foids, they are all the same. If she breathes she's a thot

Based beyond belief. :feelsokman:

Anime gorls are the future for us fellowcels. :feelscomfy:
@curryboy420 thoughts? Do you know curry languages? :feelscomfy:

Bajook indinfhkali indisgu jugaiorjl

Holy shit reading that made me realise how badly I messed up in writing that last line

I should have written that with proper attention not while listening to music

Holy shit reading that made me realise how badly I messed up in writing that last line

I should have written that with proper attention not while listening to music
No problem. Happens to me all the time.

It's like when you think faster but the expression of those thoughts don't match up to that level. I get it. :feelscomfy:

You must be really high iq. Learning a new language and being proficient in it is a high iq trait. :feelscomfy:
No, it's not. Most foids in Europe are able to speak English

speak 2 curry languages (hindi, kannada), can write in 1 curry language (hindi)

I can read and write three languages:feelsbadman:

Never began for illiteratecels

Hindi is shitty useless language which isn't used anywhere. Doesn't matter one bit if I know it or not.

Last edited:
I can speak only simple sentences and phrases in Bengali from not practicing it much here since I was 5, but I can hear and understand it very well.
I can’t read or write it tho.

Last edited:
I can speak only simple sentences and phrases in Bengali from not practicing it much here since I was 5, but I can hear and understand it very well.
same

Do you know curry languages, can you read, write or speak any of them?

@Transcended Trucel @curryboy420 do you?

Impressive tbh. :feelscomfy:

I have similar cousin. They mog me. I am too lazy to learn tbh. Only languages I may eventually learn are the weeb ones for Vidya/light novel cope or buddhist ones.

Hey. I know you from looksmax

That place is cucked.

Fake curry

I'm as curry as someone could get

My mother even had "jeet" in her name

That's interesting. People with jeet names should have no trouble with hindi

Are you Tamizh?

How do you not know Hindi then?

Personally I like them dead

Bajook indinfhkali indisgu jugaiorjl

show bobs n vagene.

Plz beg me I wan 2 cool now bob n vagine

No problem. Happens to me all the time.

It's like when you think faster but the expression of those thoughts don't match up to that level. I get it. :feelscomfy:

No, it's not. Most foids in Europe are able to speak English

speak 2 curry languages (hindi, kannada), can write in 1 curry language (hindi)

I can read and write three languages:feelsbadman:

Pretty impressive tbh. :feelsokman:

The curryfool mystery

From the voice he seems like a kid

Probably his parents weren't home
Well, whoever he was, he shut everyone up in that discord server real quick. :feelshehe:

I would consider that as an achievement to make people shut up in discord servers especially one that is fiiled with curries. He is a voice mogger in my opinion. :feelscomfy:

Well, whoever he was, he shut everyone up in that discord server real quick. :feelshehe:

I would consider that as an achievement to make people shut up in discord servers especially one that is fiiled with curries. He is a voice mogger in my opinion. :feelscomfy:
RANDI DA BACCHA MADARCHODO
@Idotms and @Diocel can relate
:yes::yes::yes::yes: