Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel First woman to advance to the next round

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-

She is the first one to advance to the next round of darts world championship. Why is this suifuel? Because guy she was playing against was getting booed with every single visit to the board which means that they fell for all the gender equality/inequality shit that it's happening nowadays. He did nothing wrong, yet he we booed only because he played against a woman. Tutorial mode in every single aspect of life.

Hopefully this oldcel wins against her today:

maxresdefault.jpg

Hope he becomes a supervillain and goes ER

Anti-male NPCs like this make me wanna launch all the nukes in the world, i hope the oldcel tears her fucking anus apart. (Metaphorically in Minecraft obviously)

1st of all what thefuck why are they so shit at darts? They're not even hitting the target at all. These are the world championship dart people?

2nd of all why are you watching niggas throw a dart?

Anti-male NPCs like this make me wanna launch all the nukes in the world, i hope the oldcel tears her fucking anus apart. (Metaphorically in Minecraft obviously)
It is ragefuel tbh

@Saudade thoughts?
1st of all what thefuck why are they so shit at darts? They're not even hitting the target at all. These are the world championship dart people?

2nd of all why are you watching niggas throw a dart?

giphy.gif

so she only made it to round two and everyone from crowd to commentators are cheering like she won the championship?
perfect demonstration of current society where mediocrity is valued by all the self hating cucks in charge because vagina

so she only made it to round two and everyone from crowd to commentators are cheering like she won the championship?
perfect demonstration of current society where mediocrity is valued by all the self hating cucks in charge because vagina
Tbh, that's the point... Brutal.

Can't wait to see how much will crowd cheer for her today only because she's a woman.

Tbh, that's the point... Brutal.

Can't wait to see how much will crowd cheer for her today only because she's a woman.
It's like when you applaud to 3 year old kid for making a tower out of 4 toy cubes.

Wow, women may win against men at something ?

We will sure hear about it everywhere if it happens.

Darts is the most boring shit, worse than curling

Wow, women may win against men at something ?

We will sure hear about it everywhere if it happens.
This is what I hate, yet people expect me to believe that men are the privileged ones in society...

In an unlikely scenario in which she was to win the world championship, GOOGLE would make a doodle just for her. News outlets (Globally) would be begging to interview her and the amount of cash she'd rake would be more than any past man has ever made.
Sponsorship's will be through the roof and she'd earn more than the past males have ever earnt in the history of dart Championships, but Hey: muh patriarchy and muh oppression.

We're living in a world where women are worshipped. Scholarships. Lower Job requirements. It's all for women.
We're long over-due for a nuke.

In an unlikely scenario in which she was to win the world championship, GOOGLE would make a doodle just for her. News outlets (Globally) would be begging to interview her and the amount of cash she'd rake would be more than any past man has ever made.
Sponsorship's will be through the roof and she'd earn more than the past males have ever earnt in the history of dart Championships, but Hey: muh patriarchy and muh oppression.

We're living in a world where women are worshipped. Scholarships. Lower Job requirements. It's all for women.
Sigmund Freud IQ...

I have no doubts that a man will end up winning the tournament.

Imagine being forced to play the role of a hated villain just because of a random draw in a tournament. Fuck this gay earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back