Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FIRST WESTERN EUROPEAN ACCOUNTS OF INDIA. Think curry life as human life that is totally devoid of dignity, gratification, fulfillment, and worth.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★

Last edited:
your avi is how I feel most the time

We are insects. Actually we don't even have the energy that insects show when they squirm around, so even insects mog us. We, in our subhumanity, are like no other species on earth itself!

We are insects. Actually we don't even have the energy that insects show when they squirm around, so even insects mog us. We, in our subhumanity, are like no other species on earth itself!
We are some deranged Yakubian Scientist's fever dream creation.

God took the worst traits of every race and gave it to currys.

Last edited:
I don't even know what that means and I'm not sure I want to know. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
In the theology of the Nation of Islam, Yakub is said to be a scientist that created white people

I’ve had the same theory @Confessor does for a while. It seems deliberate that curries are as subhuman as they are. Someone has to have purposefully engineered us to have the worst traits of every race, to be as ugly, delusional, foul-smelling, and incompetent as possible

Brutal indiapill

Someone has to have purposefully engineered us to have the worst traits of every race, to be as ugly, delusional, foul-smelling, and incompetent as possible
Other tropical people are like this too. Indigenous spics, SEA gooks, nigs are all like this. Tropical anthropological inheritance = death sentence.

Other tropical people are like this too. Indigenous spics, SEA gooks, nigs are all like this. Tropical anthropological inheritance = death sentence.
All of those groups gigamog curries though

All of those groups gigamog curries though
They mog curries but they are closest to us in terms of subhumanity. Here's an example:

Spics are like curries but only more violent

In the theology of the Nation of Islam, Yakub is said to be a scientist that created white people
View attachment 981748

I’ve had the same theory @Confessor does for a while. It seems deliberate that curries are as subhuman as they are. Someone has to have purposefully engineered us to have the worst traits of every race, to be as ugly, delusional, foul-smelling, and incompetent as possible
Not to mention how the fuck did we even survive ? Curries are the biggest arguement against natural selection.