Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL First wave JEWISH feminists

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
It is not a conspiracy theory either. It is something that Jews themselves admit in their own publications. Jewsh men played an enormous role in all social policies in the 20 th century. They even created the first pro black organisation in US called the NAACP. But Jewish women were also doing their part by leading the women's struggle.

"Jewish women have played a significant role in all aspects of the American feminist movement. Whether agitating for the reform of marriage and property laws, woman suffrage, birth control, improved conditions for working women, the Equal Rights Amendment, or a myriad of other causes aimed at fostering equal opportunities for women, they lent their support to and often pioneered campaigns for women’s rights."

"One of the earliest activists on behalf of equal opportunity for women was Ernestine Rose. Born in a shtetl in Poland, Rose, the daughter of a rabbi, came to the United States in 1836. She soon became a leader in the fight to reform the married women’s property acts and campaigned on behalf of woman suffrage, first in New York State and then, with Susan B. Anthony, throughout the nation. She attended most national women’s rights conventions and at the first, in Worcester, Massachusetts, introduced the controversial resolution calling for “political, legal, and social equality with man.” Rose worked with Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton to establish the American Equal Rights Association, formed in 1866 as a successor to earlier women’s rights conventions and dedicated to the cause of abolition as well as women’s rights. With Stanton and Anthony, she transformed the Equal Rights Association into the National Woman Suffrage Association (NWSA), which continued for many decades to lead the suffrage cause. A fervent pacifist as well as a feminist, Rose believed that women had a special stake in crusades for peace."

https://jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/feminism-in-united-states

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/the-first-generation-jewish-feminists-490333

ShowImage

If you want modern example of Jewish feminists just look at female actors that shill feminism the hardest and check their background. Sarah Silverman is a Jew of course.
D2dc40c6e2f62b1604c35a089022d636

My antisemitism levels were already off the charts, I really didn't need to read that. It just pissed me off even me.

Last edited:
My antisemitism levels were already off the charts, I really didn't need to read that. It just pissed me off even me.
Cheer up buddy! At least the Germans shot or drowned Rosa Luxemburg a feminist marxist like a rodent that she was.
Im 229641

Northern Europe and the rest of the Anglosphere granted females the right to vote before the US, so I don’t think the Jews should solely get the blame for feminism when they barely in the countries that first granted suffrage

You were too based for this planet. R.I.P, bro.

Fuck the long nose tribe.

Hopefully he is still alive but just left
Doubt it. The feminists and Jews have more blood on their hands.

Im just Jk about the anti-seminitsm btw plz dont report me to the adl.

GAS THE KIKES!!!

I hate Sarah Silverman so fucking much.