Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel first time in my life - a mini win over a femoid. feelsgood AF

it doesnt exist only in my head jfl trolled epic style

When she approached in the carpark you should have just gone "Who the fuck are you" just to see what she said. "Im the chick that ignores you in the elevator and has never once spoken with you!"

pretty based OP; i would have given her a ride because I'm a cuck
When she approached in the carpark you should have just gone "Who the fuck are you" just to see what she said. "Im the chick that ignores you in the elevator and has never once spoken with you!"
also this

Good work but I just don't understand how you guy's can edgelord here but be so beta in real life.
I've legit told a lady with her 4 kids to fuck off when she ran to my car to bother me because I didn't have time for that shit and I posted here before when a chick begged me for money I told her that if she gave me a blowjob I would give her 50 dollars.

Guess that prison job was good for one thing or I would have been doomed to be this beta joe in real life.

Last edited:
Good work but I just don't understand how you guy's can edgelord here but be so beta in real life.
I've legit told a lady with her 4 kids to fuck off when she ran to my car to bother me because I didn't have time for that shit and I posted here before when a chick begged me for money I told her that if she gave me a blowjob I would give her 50 dollars.

Guess that prison job was good for one thing or I would have been doomed to be this beta joe in real life.
i cant find those threads. link please?

i cant find those threads. link please?

They weren't threads.
They were reply posts for times we stood up to females and this was a while ago.

My first one was when I was at a hotel and some mexican single mom bitch waved to me while her damn kids were there and I ignored her and when I was getting into my car she legit tried to run up to me and I told her to fuck off before she could get a word it as I don't have time for her shit and I didn't as I had to go pick up 126 dollars from somebody for some IT work. Bitch should have just got her baby daddy who knocked her up to help her.

The second time was when I was at work and this chick kept asking everybody for money because she was low on gas to her car and I was on break at the time. I looked her up and down like a piece of meat and told her if she gave me a blowjob I would give her 50 bucks no questions asked and she made a face like she just squashed a bug and left me the fuck alone. funny thing is I half said it so she could fuck off but she looked to be in her early 20s and I would have went through with it if she did it.

Now that I reread these I still feel like and sound like a fucking loser.

They weren't threads.
They were reply posts for times we stood up to females and this was a while ago.

My first one was when I was at a hotel and some mexican single mom bitch waved to me while her damn kids were there and I ignored her and when I was getting into my car she legit tried to run up to me and I told her to fuck off before she could get a word it as I don't have time for her shit and I didn't as I had to go pick up 126 dollars from somebody for some IT work. Bitch should have just got her baby daddy who knocked her up to help her.

The second time was when I was at work and this chick kept asking everybody for money because she was low on gas to her car and I was on break at the time. I looked her up and down like a piece of meat and told her if she gave me a blowjob I would give her 50 bucks no questions asked and she made a face like she just squashed a bug and left me the fuck alone. funny thing is I half said it so she could fuck off but she looked to be in her early 20s and I would have went through with it if she did it.

Now that I reread these I still feel like and sound like a fucking loser.
the first one i dont understand. i would at least hear what she want. i believe at least 10% of womens are an OKAY human being. only 90% are whores.
the second was good lmao. you have a car=you have money fucking whore. go work or open those legs

the first one i dont understand. i would at least hear what she want. i believe at least 10% of womens are an OKAY human being. only 90% are whores.
the second was good lmao. you have a car=you have money fucking whore. go work or open those legs

Working the prison taught me body language reading and trust me this bitch wanted money, a ride or something else.
Once they starting talking and get you to have to respond to them then your trapped and I've heard guys get knocked out before because a cunt was having it with her baby daddy and decided to rope some chump in. These women aren't fucking me so unless I get a check from them I don't care what they have to say to me because its worthless.

Second chick I like to hope in an alternate world said yes and it led to me ascending.
In this world it wasn't meant to be.

Working the prison taught me body language reading and trust me this bitch wanted money, a ride or something else.
Once they starting talking and get you to have to respond to them then your trapped and I've heard guys get knocked out before because a cunt was having it with her baby daddy and decided to rope some chump in. These women aren't fucking me so unless I get a check from them I don't care what they have to say to me because its worthless.

Second chick I like to hope in an alternate world said yes and it led to me ascending.
In this world it wasn't meant to be.
i understand.
about the second still good response. at least you put her in her whore place.

its like a 3 minute read and it worth it. tl,dr will ruin it. anyway if you THAT FUCKING LAZY:

~stacy neighbor always ignored me when i said hi in the elevator
~when i went to the supermarket this stacy waited for me at the exit hoping ill give her a ride home (i have a car she doesnt. 3 minute drive with a car, about of 40 minutes on bus.) also was hot af that day
~i semi ignored her and just went on my way. she didnt even ask me, just said hi with a smilte after she always ignores me. she hoped i will offer her a ride. anyway she was mad AF when she understood i wont give her a ride
~she told a male neighbor that i refused to drive her and that im a creep that should die.
~it is over.

its like a 3 minute read and it worth it. tl,dr will ruin it. anyway if you THAT FUCKING LAZY:

~stacy neighbor always ignored me when i said hi in the elevator
~when i went to the supermarket this stacy waited for me at the exit hoping ill give her a ride home (i have a car she doesnt. 3 minute drive with a car, about of 40 minutes on bus.) also was hot af that day
~i semi ignored her and just went on my way. she didnt even ask me, just said hi with a smilte after she always ignores me. she hoped i will offer her a ride. anyway she was mad AF when she understood i wont give her a ride
~she told a male neighbor that i refused to drive her and that im a creep that should die.
~it is over.
it wont ruin it if you use a spoiler on it retard and yes i am that fucking lazy. im watching youtube videos and don't feel like reading an essay during my free-time

I'm really proud of you. The small win for you is a big win for our community. You deserve a standing ovation for what you did there!

Its kinda pathetic that you cared enough to write this whole thing over slightly inconviencing a foid but I guess a win is a win.

Its kinda pathetic that you cared enough to write this whole thing over slightly inconviencing a foid but I guess a win is a win.
lol? she lied and said i refused to give her a ride, and that im a creep and i need to die. G T F O H. "slightly inconviencing"

lol? she lied and said i refused to give her a ride, and that im a creep and i need to die. G T F O H. "slightly inconviencing"
Well obviously she would make a big deal of it because she isnt used to it but in reality you didnt do much, regardless I'm glad you did it.

[Based] OP.

She probably said you are "creep and always looks at her weirdly" because you are likely unattractive/ugly and foids like her are so disgusted by these types that assume that every ugly men have rapist urges while being around them. Shallow foids cannot rationalize that not every undesirable men are obsessed at them or want to eyefuck them.