Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel first time in my life - a mini win over a femoid. feelsgood AF

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
so this story begins 3 months ago - when i moved to this new apartment for a 3 months sublet.
in the same floor was this really really high tier stacy but one of those you just know are superficial whores.
anyway, when im with someone at the elevator i always say hi. the first time we were in the elevator together i said hi and she just mumbled and stayed in her phone. not looking at me not anything just ignoring the fact that im a human.

in the next 2 months we were in the elevator together around 8 times i think. first 7 i said hi and either she ignored me or just mumbled something. always stayed in her phone. 0 respect for me. in the last time i didnt said anything and neither did she.

1 month ago it when it got good... first you need to know:
the nearest big supermarket is 4-5km from us. i have a car (she knows it cuz she saw me driving couple of times) and she doesnt (which i knew cuz i saw her in the bus station couple of times.) in a car its barely 3 minutes drive but with a bus its horrible - the bus come to our shitty neighbor almost last and its 40-45 minutes. also garbage bus with no ac from what i heard people complaining about.
so.... im in the supermarket. buying some shitty tier frozen pizza's for another night of doing nothing, and after i pay im heading to the exit and i see her - looking at me and waiting.
i just KNEW that whore want me to drive her. after SHE IGNORED ME FOR 2 MONTHS. SO RUDE.
i decided to just look at my phone and ignore her a bit but im still a beta cuck so i decided that if she will ask me for a ride i would agree because its hard to say no.
so im passing by her and she looks at me and said "hey!" with a big smile like suddenly we're friends! fucking lmao. i raised my eyes for a sec from my phone and mumbled "hi" while i keep walking slowly. then she said "youre going home now?" lol ofcourse im going home from the supermarket. she just didnt even wanted to ask me, she wanted me to OFFER her a ride. i just said "yes" and then boom i kept walking regular speed totally ignoring her and looking back at my phone. i could see a reflection in a window and she looked mad AF.
it was a really hot day.. like 37c. anyway when i passed with my car near the bus station she just gave me a death stare while sweating her ass off lmao.
it was also weekend so tons of people were there. all sweaty together and she probaly had to wait 2-3 busses before managing to get on one. im pretty sure i heard her when she came to her apt and it was around more then a hour after i got home.
man it felt so good.
in the last couple of weeks we were in the elevator together and no1 said hi or anything, she clearly always made a mad face to make sure i know shes mad at me lmao. when she got to the building door first she just opened it very little so i have to open it again.

now lets come back to TODAY. my lease is over and came to take my stuff from my apt and in the elevator i meet this guy from the floor above - he was kinda cool and we talked a bit in those 3 months, he was a tryhard slayer. anyway he mention this whore, and i see he have a little smile like he knows something so i ask him and then he told me he was in the elevator with her and out of nowhere she started saying to him:
"just so you know nxdismycope is a piece of shit. he REFUSED to give me a ride while i had no bus and it was in a heat and i was really dehydrated also he's a creep and always looks at me weirdly fucking scum people like him NEED TO DIE".
FUCKING WHORE. I NEVER LOOKED AT HER WEIRDLY. NEVER. she just added it! cuz why not?!?! its so easy to say something like that!
thought about making a "youre not entitled to anything" note to her before leaving but she would go to the police and say i harrase her.
fucking WHORES. IT IS OVER.

WHORE YOURE NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING

Last edited:
i just KNEW that whore want me to drive her. after SHE IGNORED ME FOR A MONTH. SO RUDE.
You just wanted her to say hello when you say hi, she just wanted you to drive her home when she doesn't ask for it ... JFL at distorted female psychology.

You did well, good-looking people who expect everything done for them don’t know the true face of the world. They live in tele-tubby land where everyone smiles at you all the time.

- also why would you want a lift with a guy if he’d been staring you down creepily. Why do people like this just lie to discredit someone as if it’s second nature?!

femoids have got to be a different species. I don't care what "science" says, they're not human.

>37C

Didn't her "face" melt off?

>Lifefuel

Suicidefuel tbh. It just shows how entitled women are and how easily they can make stuff up. Also, you're probably going to jail soon.

>37C

Didn't her "face" melt off?

>Lifefuel

Suicidefuel tbh. It just shows how entitled women are and how easily they can make stuff up. Also, you're probably going to jail soon.
idk about her make up, barely looked at her but she had huge cleavege and short fuck me pants so i guess she didnt had to wear make up that day.

being in the elevator with a stacy can be extremely dangerous if there are no cameras ... she could invent some story to discredit you and you couldn't prove the opposite because you were with her in that fucking elevator.
p.s. you did a good job leaving her at the supermarket lmao

> he looks at me weirdly = he's ugly

being in the elevator with a stacy can be extremely dangerous if there are no cameras ... she could invent some story to discredit you and you couldn't prove the opposite because you were with her in that fucking elevator.
p.s. you did a good job leaving her at the supermarket lmao

can't discredit him if he throws her body down the elevator shaft. no body = no crime.

- also why would you want a lift with a guy if he’d been staring you down creepily. Why do people like this just lie to discredit someone as if it’s second nature?!

Oh I don't think she lied, being politely greeted by an ugly guy must have felt like disgusting harassment to her - how dare he talk to her as if he was on her level, right?

But that is of course quickly forgotten when OP becomes an opportunity to her, she has never considered him human, at first he was an inconvenience, then an opportunity and finally "fucking scum", when he proved unwilling to be her slave.

This type of societally accepted sociopathy is cancerous.

Oh I don't think she lied, being politely greeted by an ugly guy must have felt like disgusting harassment to her - how dare he talk to her as if he was on her level, right?

But that is of course quickly forgotten when OP becomes an opportunity to her, she has never considered him human, at first he was an inconvenience, then an opportunity and finally "fucking scum", when he proved unwilling to be her slave.

This type of societally accepted sociopathy is cancerous.
Maybe, all I’m saying is she can’t have been that creeped out by him if she was willing to ride in his car.

Maybe, all I’m saying is she can’t have been that creeped out by him if she was willing to ride in his car.
I KNOW she wasnt creeped out because she WANTED to ride in my car.
but when that didn't happen its very easy to just add some "hes a creep and pervet". SO EASY. thats how those whores do it, adding stuff like that like adding salt to steak. hes "bla bla bla bla" and in the end lets add some "creep pervet rape" to destroy him.

I KNOW she wasnt creeped out because she WANTED to ride in my car.
but when that didn't happen its very easy to just add some "hes a creep and pervet". SO EASY. thats how those whores do it, adding stuff like that like adding salt to steak. hes "bla bla bla bla" and in the end lets add some "creep pervet rape" to destroy him.
Truthfully, I think it is second nature for humans to play with the facts when it suits them. If you personally offend someone then their subconscious suddenly sees it as morally justifiable to exaggerate the truth in order to discredit them. The mammalian mind knows nothing but narcissism, we need to be more like ants.

Youre my hero

Truthfully, I think it is second nature for humans to play with the facts when it suits them. If you personally offend someone then their subconscious suddenly sees it as morally justifiable to exaggerate the truth in order to discredit them. The mammalian mind knows nothing but narcissism, we need to be more like ants.
i know people like to show their version to every story but some people, like whores, do it more then the average person + they put the "creep pervert rape" words only because they know how much damage it can do. they use the fact theyre female.

Good, femoids need to suffer

Good, femoids need to suffer
watching her in the heat while she knows i can easily make the next hour for her so much better... priceless.

so this story begins 3 months ago - when i moved to this new apartment for a 3 months sublet.
in the same floor was this really really high tier stacy but one of those you just know are superficial.
anyway, when im with someone at the elevator i always say hi. the first time we were in the elevator together i said hi and she just mumbled and stayed in her phone. not looking at me not anything just ignoring the fact that im a human.

in the next 2 months we were in the elevator together around 8 times i think. first 7 i said hi and either she ignored me or just mumbled something. always stayed in her phone. 0 respect for me. in the last time i didnt said anything and neither did she.

the nearest big supermarket is 4-5km from us. i have a car (she knows it cuz she saw me driving couple of times) and she doesnt (which i knew cuz i saw her in the bus station couple of times.) in a car its barely 3 minutes drive but with a bus its horrible - the bus come to our shitty neighbor almost last and its 40-45 minutes. also garbage bus with no ac from what i heard people complaining about.
so.... im in the supermarket. buying some shitty tier frozen pizza's for another night of doing nothing, and after i pay im heading to the exit and i see her - looking at me and waiting.
i just KNEW that want me to drive her. after SHE IGNORED ME FOR 2 MONTHS. SO RUDE.
i decided to just look at my phone and ignore her a bit but im still a beta cuck so i decided that if she will ask me for a ride i would agree because its hard to say no.
so im passing by her and she looks at me and said "hey!" with a big smile like suddenly we're friends! fucking lmao. i raised my eyes for a sec from my phone and mumbled "hi" while i keep walking slowly. then she said "youre going home now?" lol ofcourse im going home from the supermarket. she just didnt even wanted to ask me, she wanted me to OFFER her a ride. i just said "yes" and then boom i kept walking regular speed totally ignoring her and looking back at my phone. i could see a reflection in a window and she looked mad AF.
it was a really hot day.. like 37c. anyway when i passed with my car near the bus station she just gave me a death stare while sweating her ass off lmao.
it was also weekend so tons of people were there. all sweaty together and she probaly had to wait 2-3 busses before managing to get on one. im pretty sure i heard her when she came to her apt and it was around more then a hour after i got home.
man it felt so good.
in the last couple of weeks we were in the elevator together and no1 said hi or anything, she clearly always made a mad face to make sure i know shes mad at me lmao. when she got to the building door first she just opened it very little so i have to open it again.

now lets come back to TODAY. my lease is over and came to take my stuff from my apt and in the elevator i meet this guy from the floor above - he was kinda cool and we talked a bit in those 3 months, he was a tryhard slayer. anyway he mention, and i see he have a little smile like he knows something so i ask him and then he told me he was in the elevator with her and out of nowhere she started saying to him:
"just so you know nxdismycope is a piece of shit. he REFUSED to give me a ride while i had no bus and it was in a heat and i was really dehydrated also he's a creep and always looks at me weirdly fucking scum people like him NEED TO DIE".
I NEVER LOOKED AT HER WEIRDLY. NEVER. she just added it! cuz why not?!?! its so easy to say something like that!
thought about making a "youre not entitled to anything" note to her before leaving but she would go to the police and say i harrase her.
IT IS OVER.

YOURE NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING

Equality means equality. Entitlement means entitlement.

Doing Gods work Brother. :blackpill: PS she would have viewed you with more disdain as she then would have accused you of trying to kidnap her or "sexually harass her" even though you gave her a pro bono drive home. Judging by her interactions with you OP prior to this event. You did the right thing.

You did well, good-looking people who expect everything done for them don’t know the true face of the world. They live in tele-tubby land where everyone smiles at you all the time.

Respect is earned not an entitlement. Works both ways.

Also no one is entitled to anything. Landwhale LARPing Lesbian Radfemincels are not entitled to be heard out or given a platform for their bansheecelling Misandry directed towards US. That simples. Really.

Last edited:
Equality means equality. Entitlement means entitlement.

Doing Gods work Brother. :blackpill: PS she would have viewed you with more disdain as she then would have accused you of trying to kidnap her or "sexually harass her" even though you gave her a pro bono drive home. Judging by her interactions with you OP prior to this event. You did the right thing.

Respect is earned not an entitlement. Works both ways.

Also no one is entitled to anything. Landwhale LARPing Lesbian Radfemincels are not entitled to be heard out or given a platform for their bansheecelling Misandry directed towards US. That simples. Really.
yep. cant trust any of those dirty whores
still i cant stop being mad about the fact that even she's such a garbage tier person just cuz the way she was borned her life 100x mine.

Fucking RageFuel, these fucking whores I can't even :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

Great work. I can't tell you how many times a femoid was a total bitch and then became friendly when she needed something

still i cant stop being mad about the fact that even she's such a garbage tier person just cuz the way she was borned her life 100x mine.

Kick the dust off your boots & walk on mate. It's over. Luckily enough you don't have to see her ever again. Just watch out next time.

in the same floor was this really really high tier stacy but one of those you just know are superficial whores.

i just KNEW that whore want me to drive her. after SHE IGNORED ME FOR 2 MONTHS. SO RUDE.
man it felt so good.

now lets come back to TODAY. my lease is over and came to take my stuff from my apt and in the elevator i meet this guy from the floor above - he was kinda cool and we talked a bit in those 3 months, he was a tryhard slayer. anyway he mention this whore, and i see he have a little smile like he knows something so i ask him and then he told me he was in the elevator with her and out of nowhere she started saying to him:
FUCKING WHORE. I NEVER LOOKED AT HER WEIRDLY. NEVER. she just added it! cuz why not?!?! its so easy to say something like that!

If you are genetically inferior,then its over. NOTHING will change that.

man it felt so good.

Hey man, focus on your WIN and not on what the whore is saying!

give me a tl,dr

Last edited:
great story man, i especially like how you describe her fakeness (the smile) and desire to not have any responsability or show intent (wait for you to offer a ride)

still it makes you wonder what is wrong with that dumb bitch that she doesn't already have someone to provide for her

Simultaneous lifefuel and ragefuel.

Strike me down if I offend thee, but playing Devil's advocate, it is easy to point out a missed opportunity. Maybe you should have given her the ride, taken those moments to converse with her, and made a nice impression. I'm not saying the three minute car ride would have her falling for you and taking your V-card, but it was a chance for you to be a better person and possibly make a positive impact. I don't know what kind of doors those actions could open up, if any.

However, had I been in your shoes I would have done the same thing. Stuck up bitch absolutely deserved that and more.

These cunts think they're the Queen of Sheba or some shit, fucking male disposability. All take and no give then when they don't get their way here comes the temper tantrum and slander.

Strike me down if I offend thee, but playing Devil's advocate, it is easy to point out a missed opportunity. Maybe you should have given her the ride, taken those moments to converse with her, and made a nice impression. I'm not saying the three minute car ride would have her falling for you and taking your V-card, but it was a chance for you to be a better person and possibly make a positive impact. I don't know what kind of doors those actions could open up, if any.

However, had I been in your shoes I would have done the same thing. Stuck up bitch absolutely deserved that and more.
i dont see it as a missed opportunity. lets say i would offer her a ride. she would act a bit nicer then usaul for 3 minutes, but after that she would again just ignore me because she see's me as a subhuman.
imagine you coming to a elevator with someone, saying hi and they just ignore you, not even looking at you.

u killed that whore

obviously she didn't like him

would she treat chad the same way

she either likes you or not

leaving the impression that u are good cuck does nothing

i dont see it as a missed opportunity. lets say i would offer her a ride. she would act a bit nicer then usaul for 3 minutes, but after that she would again just ignore me because she see's me as a subhuman.
imagine you coming to a elevator with someone, saying hi and they just ignore you, not even looking at you.

Yeah I agree, she just wanted to use you, that's all. After you gave her a ride she'd go back to ignoring you. Good work OP.

man it felt so good.

female "i expect you to read my mind" meets getting free favors for beeing good looking.

also bitch will try to get "revenge" on you. thats what all nice guy looking incel looking guys get. if you help them, your help will become something they expect from you. if you dont help they act like you took something away from them, that they have a right to.

Last edited:
if you help them, your help will become something they expect from you. if you dont help they act like you took something away from them/QUOTE]
fuck. HIGH IQ

this reminds of the time

when some foid on the street came to me with a huge smile on her face - I knew that bitch will want something from me

she wanted money

I said - I am not a bank and moved on

to this day I regret I didn't say something worse to this POS

It's a 3 min drive so like a 20 to 30 minute walk. Why would anyone wait 40 to 45 minutes lmao :feelskek:

You proved you were a better human being than this entitled piece of shit foid OP, don't you ever feel down for what you did, ie simply refused to be utilized.
You've actually shownself-awareness, courage and morality in this situation.
I'm proud of you.

It's a 3 min drive so like a 20 to 30 minute walk. Why would anyone wait 40 to 45 minutes lmao :feelskek:
i suppose because may-october here is really really hot. after walking 50m you want to die.
also you will need to carry your groceries with you.
You proved you were a better human being than this entitled piece of shit foid OP, don't you ever feel down for what you did, ie simply refused to be utilized.
You've actually shownself-awareness, courage and morality in this situation.
I'm proud of you.
thx man.

You don't exist to females unless you're chad or they need you to do something for them. There is no in between.

You did good, and she didn't ask u for a ride, she just assumed u will offer her, and u just ignored her like she used to ignore u. I don't understand how foids can live with cognitive dissonance whole their lives.

Well done OP.

This girl sounds like a truly vile piece of work. Good job on putting her in her place.

You did good, and she didn't ask u for a ride, she just assumed u will offer her, and u just ignored her like she used to ignore u. I don't understand how foids can live with cognitive dissonance whole their lives.
because pussy=everything

op added to based posters list