Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel First time in 3 years today a foid spoke a sentence to me in the gym. But she had a boyfriend

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
She said: “Hi, are you using this bar”
Me: “no”
Her: “ your done?”
Me: “yeah I’m done”
I was genuinely surprised that she spoke to me with respect :feelsrope: . I’m used to being ignored/talked to like a subhuman by foids.
She was genuinely attractive and my type and she looked feminine. But she had a boyfriend who I saw her cuddling with in front of me :feelsrope:

Never happened to me. Women actively avoided me in the gym and I went to the gym for years. Keep mogging me.

sentences me

Foids don't talk to me, when they do I can see visible disgust on their face

Also she wasn’t in a rush when she was talking to me which is what usually happens because they don’t want to see my subhuman face for more than 5 seconds :feelsrope:

Foids don't talk to me, when they do I can see visible disgust on their face
they always try to finish the conversation quickly so they have less interaction with me as well :feelsrope:

I was genuinely surprised that she spoke to me with respect :feelsrope: . I’m used to being ignored/talked to like a subhuman by foids.
She was genuinely attractive and my type and she looked feminine. But she had a boyfriend who I saw her cuddling with in front of me :feelsrope:
If you are really ugly she wasn't scared of you because her Chad boyfriend was there but she wouldn't talk to you otherwise, if you are only a 4/5 then it's normal she need that thing and spoked to you

Hey atleast the foid was comfortable with you

Feels nice huh. Today at church, two married women talked to me and were actually being nice. Sucks being is and missing out on so much.

Never happened to me. Women actively avoided me in the gym and I went to the gym for years. Keep mogging me.
Some roastie left her bag on a machine years ago and I wanted to use said machine. So I gave it back to her and she looked absolutely terrified.

I'm guessing she wanted white Chad to hand it back instead. I barely got a thanks.

Some roastie left her bag on a machine years ago and I wanted to use said machine. So I gave it back to her and she looked absolutely terrified.

I'm guessing she wanted white Chad to hand it back instead. I barely got a thanks.
You really should never do anything for women, except maybe your own mother. Women are entitled sacks of shit and they expect to be treated well for absolutely nothing in return, not even a thank you. I've never seen a woman who was grateful for anything.

Just because a foid talks to you, it doesn't mean she likes you

You really should never do anything for women, except maybe your own mother. Women are entitled sacks of shit and they expect to be treated well for absolutely nothing in return, not even a thank you. I've never seen a woman who was grateful for anything.
I was like 17 and bluepilled to shit

Based foid talkER

No woman initiates convos to me

fakecel out, if you are a incel no w0men would talk to you, and only if its absolutly nessciery then she will make some quick remarks and get it done.

SUICIDE FUEL NIGGA ITS OVER NIGGA U GOTTA BEAT UP HER BF and rape that bitch

Grape that fucking meat hol!