Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story First time I understood and felt that I'm incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
My first blackpill came when I was on some student organization event with a good looking schoolmate of mine. School sent us there. He was a Chad, and I was very ugly back then (I'm still ugly). We were both in highschool back then. There were girls on this event who didn't even want to introduce themselves to me, while flocking to him and immediately starting to flirt and praising him for "his skills in student politics and other things" and flirtatiously smiling at him.Couple of times during event I observed these girls carefully, and more than once I noticed that they are secretly watching me and are disgusted with me. It was clearly visible on their faces.

Anyways, after this event there was a party and I wanted to go, because my Chad schoolmate promised me that I will be invited. I was not invited. When I asked him after the event why I wasn't invited, he blushed and told me, carefully choosing words, that it was "a private party and not everyone was allowed to go". That's when I understood there were invisible hierarchies in life, and that I am on the bottom of food chain. I was always an outcast, a loner, a loser. I was the only person in my highschool generation that didn't have a prom date. And still, I was enforced to go by my stupid family. You can imagine how I felt, watching from my humiliating position as all other seniors came with their prom dates (some even having two or three girls or boys with them), while I was all alone, fat, ugly, rejected. My stupid family even forced me to watch a video recording of prom night with them afterwards. You can imagine how I felt. I wanted to kill myself. Nothing changed since then, it only got worse.

Incel image

You should've gone ER, bro. Nothing pisses me off more then "private" teenage parties.

i feel you buddy.

when it comes to prom and graduation, i had to fight and lie to my parents so i wouldn't go, and i didn't.
if you didn't enjoy the social climate in school, then it wouldn't be any different at prom. parents don't know how to handle loss/defeat so they always encourage us to succeed and be happy. parents should make peace with defeat and failures and understand that life is an eco-system of wins and losses

Jesus your family is bluepilled as fuck or they really hate you, wtf, if a kid go to their parents and say "I don't want to go to the prom night" they need to fucking listen to him, he is not saying this because he doesn't like the music or whatever, if he's saying this shit he have a real motive, I'm sorry for you OP this world really hate us

Even back then I knew going to things like prom would be suicide fuel, so I didn’t.

I was the only person in my highschool generation that didn't have a prom date. And still, I was enforced to go by my stupid family. You can imagine how I felt, watching from my humiliating position as all other seniors came with their prom dates (some even having two or three girls or boys with them), while I was all alone, fat, ugly, rejected. My stupid family even forced me to watch a video recording of prom night with them afterwards. You can imagine how I felt. I wanted to kill myself. Nothing changed since then, it only got worse.

You should have pretended to be ill to avoid this situation. But still, this is really harsh.

I would of done anything possible to avoid that prom night, even just disappearing from family for a bit. Nonetheless it is true that Chad can do no wrong and is perfect in the eyes of every foid. It was over for us incels before we even knew it.

A story I feel like we can all similiarly relate to

Jesus your family is bluepilled as fuck or they really hate you, wtf, if a kid go to their parents and say "I don't want to go to the prom night" they need to fucking listen to him, he is not saying this because he doesn't like the music or whatever, if he's saying this shit he have a real motive, I'm sorry for you OP this world really hate us
JuST puT yOUrseLf OUt thEre bRO

Normies and foids go out of their way to reject us, bully us, harm us, then afterwards gaslight us and ask why we are so introverted and socially reclusive, or why we have mental problems and so much hatred. Fuck those pieces of shit.

become like your hero, send them to gulag

Absolute suifuel.

When I asked him after the event why I wasn't invited, he blushed and told me, carefully choosing words, that it was "a private party and not everyone was allowed to go". That's when I understood there were invisible hierarchies in life, and that I am on the bottom of food chain. I was always an outcast, a loner, a loser.

We still have hope boyo, don't give up:
CtDQW4kWIAAzDG1.png

Normies and foids go out of their way to reject us, bully us, harm us, then afterwards gaslight us and ask why we are so introverted and socially reclusive, or why we have mental problems and so much hatred. Fuck those pieces of shit.
Just don't be mentally damaged by years of soul crushing bullying, isolation and rejection bro.